-When they realized they liked you-

Charlie- He realized he liked you when he saw how happy you were while on the ice having a good time. He knew he wanted to be the one to make you smile like that. 

Adam- He realized he liked you when you guys were studying together. He realized that he was looking at you more than usual and he wanted to make you his. 

Jesse- He realized he liked you when you beat him in a one-on-one game of street hockey. He loved how excited you were. 

Dean- He realized he liked you when you stood up for yourself against an Iceland player. He saw how feisty you were and loved it. 

Fulton- He realized he liked you when he noticed that you were sneaking glances at him during your classes. He smiled to himself knowing that he was the person you were looking at. 

Luis- He realized he liked you when helped him feel better after a break-up. He finally figured it out. You were the person that stood by his side no matter what. 

Averman- He realized he liked you after you laughed at one of his jokes. He wanted to make you laugh like for now on. 

Guy- He realized he liked you after you grabbed his hand out of fear while watching a horror movie. He loved the way your hand felt in his. 

Russ- He realized he liked you when he saw you cheer for him while he was playing street hockey. 

Ken- He realized he liked you after he helped you learn to figure skate. He loved the way you looked while trying to do simple tricks. 

Dwayne- He realized he liked you when you wore one of his cowboy hats as a joke. He thought you looked beautiful. 

Goldberg- He realized he liked you after you ate lunch at his parent's diner together. 

Connie- She realized she liked you when you cheered for her and only her while she was playing hockey with the boys. 

Julie- She realized she liked you after she noticed you were in the park picking Roses -her favorite flower- in the Eden Hall garden.