-Favorite Barbie Movie-

*I know this is random af, but I think it's kinda funny to think about.*

Charlie- Barbie: Dolphin Magic or Barbie in a Mermaid Tale. I think he would like the ones that have some kind of sport. (both are surfing)

Adam- Barbie: A Fashion Fairy-tale. I think we all know that he is a fashionista and would have an opinion on every outfit. 

Jesse- Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. Complains when you make him watch it for the first time and he would say he hates it, but by the end, he would either be crying, laughing, or in love with one of the princesses. (They are kinda cute tho)

Dean- Barbie as the Island Princess. This has no reason, I just think he would like this one. (I liked it and even had a Wii game based off of this movie)

Fulton- Barbie: Princess Charm School. He would be on the edge of his seat and be bamboozled when the big twist is revealed. (I also LOVE this movie) 

Luis- Barbie: Spy Squad. He would drool over the characters wearing the spy outfits. After the movie, he would run around the house acting like a spy like how a child would. 

Averman- Barbie Video Game Hero. I'm not sure why I think Averman would like this movie, but it just seems like his vibe. 

Guy- Barbie in Rock 'N Royals. For some reason, Guy likes those movies where the main characters switch places/identities. 

Russ- Barbie as The Princess and The Pauper. He also likes the switcheroo movies and also likes the animal side-kicks. 

Ken- Barbie in The Pink Shoes. He likes dancing movies and for some reason, he likes the plot of this movie. 

Dwayne- Barbie and The 3 Musketeers. He loves the cat and how the main character is a country girl. After watching this movie, he would try to convince you to learn how to fence with him. (He would never actually learn though)  

Goldberg- Barbie: The Princess & The Pop-star. At first he would refuse to watch a Barbie movie, because he thinks it's girly. Once you finally get him to watch it, he gets so invested into the plot that he loves it by the end.

Connie- Barbie and the Magic Pegasus: She secretly loves horse movies, so she has a soft spot for this movie. 

Julie- Barbie as Rapunzel: She loves the art style and thinks the rodent, weasel thing is hilarious!