Chapter 8

3 weeks later

"If you want to come home, I'm only one call away, My sweet girl." The redheaded mother said.

Cheryl nodded as she placed her bag on her back. "I'm nervous. What if I don't know how to work the shower? Or eat with a fork?" Cheryl asked, trying her best to make her mother change her mind.

Penelope laughed, "Cher...you're going to be fine, okay? And you need this! All you do is stay here, it's great that Toni invited you over."

Cheryl nodded with a sigh. "Okay..." Penelope smile at her.

"Please try to have fun, Cher. You need it." Madison told her. "Okay! Okay! I will." Cheryl laughed.

A honk outside made her sigh inwardly as she smiled at her mother and sister before walking out of the house.

******

"Hey, girls. I'm so glad you could come!" He said as he shook Betty and Veronica's hands.

"Good to see you again, Mr. T." Veronica smiled. He nodded and gave Cheryl a polite smile, "Good to see you here, Cheryl. Toni said that you were a bit hesitant to come but I assure you that you are going to have a lot of fun." He told the redhead.

"T-Thanks for having me." She smiled and he nodded. "Well, my lovely girlfriend, Marie is making you three snacks. Anything that you're allergic to?" He asked.

They shook their heads. "Great, well you three can settle in Toni's room. Have fun." He smiled; picking up his files.

"Come on guys!" Toni said excitedly, gently pulling Cheryl along.

"Okay, so what are we doing first?" Betty asked once they got to Toni's room.

"Uhm, how about we go out to the game room?" Veronica asked. "Oh, I was there when Toni and I had our...date." Cheryl said.

Toni smiled, "She beat me in almost every game." She laughed.

"Well, my Nana would always play with me whenever we had nothing to do. Over time I just got better." Cheryl blushed. Betty smiled between the two girls as they give each other heart eyes.

"Ahem." Veronica cleared her throat making Toni look away from Cheryl.

"So game room?" The raven-haired girl asked.

"Game room," Toni confirmed making Betty and Veronica squeal as they rushed out. Toni chuckled and turned to Cheryl, holding her hand out.

Cheryl accepted her hand as she walked out of the room into the game room which was down the hall. Betty squealed as Veronica chased her with a nerf gun.

"Please be careful." Cheryl whimpered. She didn't want anyone getting hurt. Toni squeezed her hand, "It's okay, the floor and walls are made of matting material. If they fall or run into the wall they're fine." Toni explained.

The shy redhead let out a sigh of relief before pulling Toni over to the 'guitar hero' game. "You beat me in this game 2 times. And you promised that when you come back You'd battle me again." Toni said.

"Bring it on, Topaz." The pale girl smirked making Toni bite her lip, "Bet." The soccer player challenged.

******

"It's Betty!" Cheryl giggles as they sat in their pajamas on Toni's bed, playing among us.

Betty rolled her eyes, "Where's your proof? You're acting sus." Her blonde cousin said, eyeing Cheryl.

"I have MedBay scan, come check," Veronica said, grabbing another pickle. Cheryl giggled as Toni tried to peek over at her phone.

"Enough you two, We gotta find out-" Betty stopped herself as she slapped her hand on her mouth and kicked her feet.