Chapter 42

FOR YOU BECAUSE MY BILLIE EILISH BOOK CAME HEHEHE🏃🏾‍♀️💨

"Your bump is literally gorgeous, " Toni smiled as they waited in the ultrasound room.

"They're getting so big." Cheryl giggled, placing her hand on her 5-month bump.

"Only 4 more months until we meet our baby! I'm so excited!" Toni said, placing her hand over Cheryl's bump.

"Me too! We have to go shopping after tomorrow." Cheryl said.

Tomorrow was the gender reveal, Emily and Betty were at the bakery as they speak. So this is how it's gonna work. Dr. Sanders is going to perform a 3D ultrasound on Cheryl after calling Betty and Emily to tell them the gender.

A knock erupted into the room as Dr. Sanders entered the room with a folder.

"Right here is the gender of your baby!" She smiled at the couple.

"Lord, I'm so nervous, " Cheryl giggled.

"Okay, so let me just get your best friend's number, and I'll be right back." She said.

Once Toni gives her the number, she exited the room quickly. "This is all in Betty and Em's hands," Toni said nervously.

"It's alright, baby. If they fuck up, I give you permission to beat them up." Cheryl squeezed her arm. Toni giggled, "Thanks, baby. Violence makes it's all better." She said sarcastically.

Before Cheryl could reply, Dr. Sanders entered the room.

"Alright, let's start that 3D ultrasound!" She said cheerfully.

Cheryl laid back on the bed and lifted her shirt so the doctor could put the gel on it.

"Let me shut off the light." She said, doing that quickly before returning to the computer, "Okay, ladies...there they are!" She smiled.

"Woah, you can see their nose!" Cheryl giggled, "Baby, they have your nose." Cheryl cooed, tears pricking at her eyes.

"This right here is their mouth." Dr. Sanders pointed, "As you can see their ears are coming in. Soon they'll be able to hear you." She informed the couple.

"I'm so excited about that, I love having conversations with them." Toni smiled and Cheryl kissed her cheek.

"Here are their toes, all ten are there. And ten fingers." She nodded.

The couple nodded for her to continue, "Looks like they have almost a head full of curly hair." She giggled.

"They're so adorable..." Toni cooed, "They look like you." Cheryl smirked.

*******
Next day

"Thanks, B." Toni said, placing the board on the table. It said "Boy or Girl"

"So they'll be able to put sticky notes as to what they think the gender is." Betty smiled as she placed blue and pink sticky notes on the table.

"I'm team girl." Audrey said, placing the last batch of cake pops down. "I think she's having a boy. I've looked up the symptoms she has been having, and most of them point to boy." Toni said.

"You're just saying that because you want a boy." Betty giggled.

"True, we have enough girls in our family. And, Cheryl and I came up with the best name for them if it's a boy." Toni smiled.

"I'm just so happy for you two." Betty squeezed her best friend tight. "You know the gender, B. You should be happy for yourself." Toni giggled, fixing her blue and pink T-shirt.