Chapter 45

They doing construction on my house and the drilling makes me want to Kermit 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Toni held Hunter in her arms as she poured Cheryl her orange juice, holding his bottle with her chin.

"I have to go shopping to get more pampers, bibs, and bottles for him, " Cheryl chewed her pancakes before drinking her juice.

"Alright, you can do it while you're out there." Her wife kissed her hair, going to put the orange juice away.

"Yeah, I won't forget. Do you need anything while I'm out there?" Cheryl asked, standing up and putting her plate away.

"Uhm, I think Hunter needs more blankets too. But I'm good." Toni said, sitting down and taking the bottle out of her son's mouth.

"You're going to spend time with mommy today!" She smiled at him, placing the boy on her shoulder. She pats his back gently, waiting for him to burp.

Once he did, Toni placed him on the counter, "I think you should change him before you two go." Toni said, watching the boy strain.

"Alright, " The redhead nods, taking their son from her wife.

"Come on, Hunty." She smiled, walking upstairs.

Toni cleaned up their mess before going to grab her soccer bag.

Cheryl then returned downstairs, Hunter had a jacket on with his tiny little hat.

"I'll take the Mercedes, " Toni grab the keys.

"Alright, " Cheryl pecked her lips, "Have a good practice, baby," Cheryl adds.

"As if playing in the dirt is fun, " Toni sighed, opening the front door.

Cheryl chuckled, "Love you!" She called as they separated. "I love you more! Have fun with mommy, Hunty!" Toni said.

*******

Cheryl pushed the cart down the baby aisle in target, Hunter's car seat in the cart.

She picked up two boxes of pampers, 5 packs of bibs, and a 10 pack set of baby bottles. "Aww, look at this pacifier!" She picked it up, placing it inside the seating part of the cart.

She also picked up some T-shirts and a couple of blankets for him before going to the cashier and paying.

"Have a nice day." The kid behind the desk smiled. Cheryl returned the smile with a nod and made her way into the parking lot.

As she was placing the bags and boxes in the trunk, Hunter started crying making her sigh, "One second, Hunty." She mumbled and shut the trunk. She took the car seat out of the cart, clicking it into the seat before going to push the cart out of the way of cars.

Hunter's cries became louder because to him Cheryl was taking a while to attend to his needs when in reality it was only 5 seconds. Cheryl uncovered the car seat, picking up her distraught son. She shut the door and got into the driver's seat.

"One second, baby, I'm going to feed you." She said, reaching into the back seat for the bottle. Once she got a hold of it, she put it in the baby's mouth, instantly halting his cries.

Hunter cooed quietly as he drinks from the bottle, his tiny hand on Cheryl's.

Cheryl took out her phone, seeing messages from Toni.

Beautiful wifey😍💍[1:25 PM]: Practice running late today 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Beautiful wifey😍💍[1:25]: I'll grab a late dinner so don't worry about me eating❤️