Chapter 14

~2 months later~

Toni stood at her locker and checked her chapstick when she smells strawberries it made her lips curl upwards.

"Hey, baby." She smiled once she turned around. Cheryl smiled, pulling her into a kiss, 3 months together and Toni still can't believe Cheryl is hers.

"Hey...so I asked my mom about that trip your father invited me on. She said I could go!" Cheryl smiled.

"That's great!" Toni chuckled, "Just pack a week's worth of outfits, a bathing suit, or anything else you may need." Toni divulged as she watched Cheryl pull off her winter coat. It was almost new years, just 2 weeks away.

Toni's father invited Cheryl on their annual trip to the Bahamas. He'd plan it every year for him and Toni but now that they have significant others, they planned it for them also.

"I'm so excited!" The redhead squealed. Toni sighed, "Every year it's boring." The brunette shrugged making Cheryl raise her eyebrow and Toni continued, "See, It would just be me and my father. We'd have fun and do activities but then it gets boring after day two." Toni explained.

"Oh..well, I'm gonna be there so it won't be boring." The pale girl smirked, leaning her head on the locker. Toni smiled, leaning in to peck her lips, "I see that now." She said once she pulled away.

Emily came rushing up to them, grabbing Toni's arm, "Sorry, Cher but I need Toni for just one sec!" She said, pulling Toni along.

"Hey, hey, I'm not a damn ragdoll!" Toni shrieked as she yanked her arm away from her best friend. "Sorry, T! But this is urgent. Where's Betty?!" She asked before spotting her with Veronica. She went over and did the same thing she did to Toni making Betty squeal in shock as she called a 'goodbye' to her girlfriend.

"What is so urgent that you dragged me from my girlfriend?" Betty asked. Emily sighed, "Okay so like uhm-"

"Spit it out!" Betty and Toni said at the same time making Emily roll her eyes, "Let me catch my breath! I ran from the science hall." The hazel-eyed girl retaliated.

Once she caught her breath, she started with a sigh, "So I heard from Lia, who heard from Pria, who heard from Kia, who heard from Max, who heard from Mr. WeatherBee that Mrs. Sanderson is back!" Emily said all in one breath.

"Shit," Toni mumbled. Mrs. Sanderson was the soccer team's former coach but she quit and left the school because Toni, Emily, and Betty pulled some stupid prank on her. Yeah, they were such rebels.

"Yeah! She's going to be our health teacher." Emily paced.

"Damn! She said she wasn't coming back!" Betty huffed. The prank they pulled was hair dye in her shampoo, but the dye made her hair fall out so when the teacher exited the bathroom after showering, Toni, Betty, and Emily were surprised to see her bald. Their prank had gone completely wrong.

Toni pinched the bridge of her nose, "She probably has a grudge on us." She said looking between her best friends.

"You think?! Maybe she came back just to get revenge!" Betty imagined.

"Let's just think rational here, she can't physically harm us, so we're good in that department," Emily announced.

"Yeah, you're right. So what are we even worried about?" Toni chuckled nervously.

"We're screwed." They said at the same time.

******

"Baby, you usually love going to health. What changed suddenly?" Cheryl chuckled as she literally pulled her girlfriend to health class.