Chapter 79

A/N: Was I too lazy to do the sex reveal? Yes. But will I mention one of them in this chapter? Yes. Enjoy 😁

Cheryl sat on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn on her 7-month pregnancy bump. She was face-timing her sister, who was complaining about Everleigh's sleeping pattern. Cheryl just sat and listened as she ranted.

"And then, Lisa has been nothing but a big help with her. I love her so much." the redhead sighed. Cheryl smiled at her softly.

"Evy is 7 months now, her sleeping pattern should become wacky now. She's growing into her body. But I suggest that if it does get wild, then you should take it up to her doctor." her older sister advised.

Upon hearing that, Madison calmed down, feeling better knowing that Everleigh is going to be just fine.

"How is my niece doing in there?" she asked. Cheryl smiled and looked down at her stomach. "She's doing alright. She's growing huge, as you can see."

Madison laughed then nodded. "Has she been kicking? Everleigh started kicking at that time." the woman on the other side became distracted by the clothes she was folding.

"Oh my god! It's giving me the worst back pain. And like, Toni's just been an angel. Dealing with my sudden mood swings, hunger cravings. Though, sometimes I think I really hurt her feelings." the lawyer pouted. "But yes, she has been kicking. It feels like 2 sets of feet in there." she joked. That's because there are 2 sets of feet in there. She thought to herself.

"Man. I can imagine what you're going through. Once I hit my 7-month mark, I had the worst back pain. It even made my body cramp up at times."

"Good to know that you get me." Cheryl grinned. Madison sent her sister a smile before her attention was taken away from the screen. Cheryl could see Lisa carrying her niece into the frame. Madison cooed at her daughter as she took the small redhead from her wife. "Hi, Evy." the lawyer grinned.

The small girl smiled at the phone screen and blew a raspberry, saliva rolling out of her mouth. "Boy, I don't miss that one bit." Cheryl giggled as she watched her sister cringe at the mess her daughter made.

"You have two."

Cheryl raised her eyebrow as her heart started to pound. Did she find out? H-?

"Well, had two. I'm sure Alia and Hunt don't drool like on you like that." the younger redhead chuckled. Cheryl let out a breath along with a laugh, but it came out more like a relieved laugh.

"Mommy!" Hunter yelled. Cheryl sighed and turned to her sister, "Well, duty calls. I'll talk to you soon."

"Okay, later. Say bye-bye to auntie Cher!" her sister said to Everleigh. The small girl just stared blankly into nothing and Madison sighed before addressing her sister again. "Okay, Cher. Thanks for listening. I love you."

"Anytime, baby sis. I love you too." she grinned and the two of them ended the call. "Okay." she huffed and moved the bowl of popcorn so she can get up. "Fuck." she groaned as she pushes herself off of the couch. "God. My stomach is huge. What are you two doing in there?" she rubbed her belly as she waddled her way up the stairs to see what her son needs.

"Mommy!" the boy yelled again and Cheryl rolled her eyes as she opened the boy's door. "Now, Hunty, you know mommy is very much pregnant." she pointed up and down at herself, "And you know it's a struggle to get off of the couch once I'm settled." she finished.

The boy sent her an apologetic smile before pointing not the paper at his desk. "It's my spring break package. I need help," he explained.

"Yay! Math." Cheryl grinned excitedly, waddling her way over to his desk. Hunter let her take his seat and he pulled up another chair. "Okay. 2nd-grade math!"