Chapter 27

3 days later

Toni rolled out of bed with a low groan as she rubbed her eyes, leaving her sleeping beauty on her bed.

The brunette sighed, cutting on the bathroom light. She squinted her eyes, looking back at herself in the mirror.

Today is her and Cheryl's 7 month anniversary (A/N: They started dating in September, it's now March)

The brunette wanted to do something special for her girl. She still felt kinda bad about what went down 3 days ago, so she wants to treat Cheryl to whatever the redhead wants today.

Toni quietly made her way to her desk, pulling out washable markers as she got an idea, going to the mirror.

She wrote a message before stepping back and smiling. She looked into the room to see Cheryl still asleep on her bed. She took this opportunity to shower then get dressed. She pulled on her Jordan sweatsuit she and Cheryl picked out for today. She laid out Cheryl's sweatsuit and placed her space jams next to them before quietly walking up to the bed.

The brunette leaned down to kiss Cheryl's forehead, careful not to wake her up

The brunette leaned down to kiss Cheryl's forehead, careful not to wake her up. After she grabbed her phone she went downstairs to make her breakfast.

******

Cheryl stirred, a low groan erupting from her throat as she stretched her limbs out. She turned to face Toni, who wasn't even there. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked around the empty room. She sighed and sat up.

She noticed the outfit that laid by her feet making her smile, "Toni." She whispered with a shake of her head.

She got up and went into the bathroom, her eyes widened when she saw the mirror, a blush coming across her face.

"Love has no bonds when I'm with you. It's like having a beautiful life with a goddess...happy 7 months, baby! Xoxo- Your TT"

"God..." Cheryl whispered, running her fingers over the mirror, "She's amazing." She added.

She did her routine, her smile never leaving her face as she looked at the message on the mirror.

After getting dressed in her outfit, she went downstairs to see Toni placing plates down. "Good morning!" She smiled, placing the heart-shaped pancakes on a plate with bacon and eggs.