Chapter 23

2 weeks later
⚠️SMUT⚠️

Cheryl washed her hands once she just finished using the bathroom. The door opened, but she didn't pay attention to who it was.

Someone cleared their throat making her turn to see Jessica. Cheryl dried her hands and grabbed her phone, getting ready to walk out when-

"Wait!" Jessica called making Cheryl stop as she turned around, her nervous demeanor catching Jessica off guard.

"Uh...I just wanted to say that you're really pretty, and I'm glad Toni has you..." Jessica spoke gently.

"Uhm-thanks...I guess." Cheryl mumbled, turning to leave again. She took a deep breath while she walked back to the library to her brunette girlfriend.

Toni talked with Betty who was on her phone, she looked up at her girlfriend and smiled, "Took you long enough. You okay?" She asked.

"I uhm-I ran into Jessica." Cheryl said lowly, sitting down on Toni's lap. Toni groaned lowly, "What did she say to you?" She demanded.

"N-Nothing bad...she told me I was pretty and that she's glad that you have me." Cheryl said, leaning her head down on Toni's shoulder.

Toni squeezed her hips in comfort, "Well...I guess that's not bad." Toni chuckled and Betty nodded.

"Babe!" Veronica called from the door, waving Betty over. Betty smirked, earning looks from the couple across from her.

"Don't worry about it." She winked, standing up. "Ew!" Cheryl shuddered, trying to erase the image of her cousin with Veronica.

Toni laughed as Betty made her way to Veronica, "You're trying to get the image out too, right?" Toni asked.

"Yes!" Cheryl nodded frantically.

******

Toni walked into her house, her hand linked with Cheryl's. "Mom! Dad!" She called.

Marie walked out from the kitchen and smiled, "Hey, girls. Andrew isn't here, he's down at the venue helping the plan some stuff for next week." She explained.

"I'm excited!" The redhead squealed making Toni laugh, "Isn't she the cutest human ever?"

Cheryl blushed while Marie smirked, "She is. You girls want a snack?" She asked, setting down her mug.

"I do, Cheryl isn't staying long. She just came to get heir books she left here last week." Toni explained.

"Alright." Marie nodded while Cheryl went upstairs to get her stuff.

Once she returned, she kissed Toni and waved at Marie.

Toni kissed her once more before mumbling "I love you." and shut the door.

"She's walking home?" Marie asked. "Yeah. Her mom is going to meet her at the grocery store." Toni nodded, taking a bite of the sandwich Marie placed in front of her.

Later that day, Toni was in her room practicing her soccer plays, careful not to break anything.

A knock erupted into the room making the brunette pause her activity and open it.

"Hey, T. So we got the perfect dress for you, but we want you to approve of the color." Her father explained.

"Alright, come in," Toni said, leading her father over to her couch. "When did your room get so...clean?" He asked, looking around.

"Cheryl." Was all the brunette mumbled out before smiling at her father, "Let's see." She motions for him to show her.

"Oh!" He nodded, pulling up the picture. Toni smiled when she saw it, "It's perfect..." She said.