Chapter 33

This for y'all sexy mfs bc I just found out that I'm not failing as bad as I thought I was 😃🏃🏾‍♀️💨 ENJOYYYYYYY

4 years later
⚠️SMUT⚠️

"I feel so bad that can't make it, Cher..." Toni sighed over the phone.

"Baby, I promise. It's alright, you're busy." Cheryl understood. She always had to, people have lives too. The world doesn't just revolve around her.

The now (A/N: They were 19 when they started college) 23-year-olds were graduating college, well Toni doesn't particularly graduate. She's getting drafted to the best woman's soccer team California's state has.

The long-distance worked out for the women. They did have some bumps in the road, but they made it out. In their Junior year of college, they had communication issues, which almost caused them a break-up.

Flash back, 1 year ago

"Toni, it's literally 3 am." Cheryl yawned as she answered her girlfriend's phone call.

"I know, baby. I just miss you a lot right now. Emily went out with the team so I'm lonely." Toni sighed.

Cheryl grew frustrated, "I called you yesterday before classes started, at the exact time we agreed on for the past 3 years. You didn't pick up. I called Emily and she said that you were out with the fucking team. I've been trying to reach you for almost a week." She spat.

Toni huffed, "Look, I'm sorry about that. We had an early practice and my phone-"

"Your phone is always dead." Cheryl rolled her eyes as they became watery. "Toni...I think-"

"No, don't you dear give up on us now." Toni said and she could hear Cheryl sniffles through the phone causing her to sigh.

"I love you, baby." She whispered. "I love you too." Cheryl replied.

"We're going to get through this. We have 4 months left until you graduate. I'll be there on your big day and we'll be surrounded by our family. We'll be happy and we'll be with each other again."

Cheryl smiled at the way Toni's voice soften as she spoke about their future together. "I believe you, babe." She nodded, despite Toni not being able to see it.

"Call the same time tomorrow and when I pick up, I will sing your favorite song." The brunette said.

"Okay, even though I'll be with my friends." Cheryl giggled.

End of flashback

"I have to go, but call me as soon as you're done," Toni said. Cheryl sighed, "Alright, baby. I love you."

"I love you more, beautiful," Toni said before hanging up.

Cheryl pulled on her cap, smiling at herself in the mirror, "I did it!" She said to herself.

"Cher! Are you ready?!" She heard Madison call from behind her door.

Cheryl looked over herself once more before opening the door for her 20-year-old sister. "Finally! You wanna be late for your own graduation?" Madison asked.

"Sorry, geez. I was on the phone with Toni. She said she couldn't make it." Cheryl sighed.

Madison sighed, "I'm sorry, Cher. Mom is going to record it...maybe you can send the video to her?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I can do that. Let's go before they start without me." Cheryl sighed.

********

"Mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers. I know that each and everyone of you are extremely happy for the graduates before us today. They worked extra hard to show everyone that they can be what they dream of. Today, you are looking at future lawyers, and tomorrow you will be looking at lawyers."