Chapter 52

Toni's morning sickness has been off the charts each morning. Now that she was 6 weeks pregnant, she was feeling all of it now.

They still haven't told Hunter yet, since they never got the chance to sit him down and say. So that's what the couple was going to do after Cheryl got off from work and when Toni gets back from running some errands.

Hunter went out with Madison for the day, since the redhead rarely sees her nephew. Cheryl even laughed when her sister said "He probably forgot I existed." but Cheryl thought otherwise when Hunter ran towards her, shouting the words "Awuntie Mwaddy!" in that cute little voice of his.

It nearly made Cheryl tear up because soon they'd have a little one doing the same thing when they're his age.

It was around 6 p.m. when Cheryl entered the house to Hunter and Toni singing along to the cocomelon nursery rhymes.

"There are three my favorite people!" Cheryl smiled, making her presence known.

"Mommy!" Hunter cheered, jumping off of Toni's lap and his hair flowing behind him as he ran towards her. Cheryl picked him up as soon as he jumped into her arms, "My strong boy." The redhead smiled, kissing his cheek and smiled at her wife.

"Hey, beautiful." She greeted. Toni giggled, "Every time you call me that, my heart jumps."

Cheryl smiled, sitting down beside her, letting Hunter jump down from her lap and go over to the toy cars he loves oh-so-much. "Well, you're beautiful." The redhead shrugged.

Toni leaned over and kissed her cheek, earning a happy hum in return, "How was your day?" Toni then asked, playing with the wedding ring on Cheryl's finger.

"It was pretty quiet. Linda called in sick today, so no one had any problems." Cheryl explained.

"Why hasn't James fired her yet?" Toni chuckled. "She's good at what she does. But she's just a pain in the-"

"We have a 2-year old whose brain is like a sponge." Toni cut her off. Cheryl rolled her eyes before continuing, "She's a pain in the butt." She finished her sentence non explicitly.

Toni nodded in approval causing Cheryl to laugh, "How was your day?" The redhead reciprocated the question.

"It was good. I got to finally see some good sights instead of being in a rush like I usually am. In a good way, this break is amazing." The brunette smiled.

"You got any pictures?" Cheryl bit her lip to suppress her smile. She loved when Toni gets to do what she loved instead of only getting a second to enjoy it.

"A lot of them. I'll show you them, I'm sure you'd loved them." She replied.

"I love anything you do, babe." Cheryl nudged her.

The couple decided to make dinner first, then tell Hunter about his future brother or sister. "Hey, bub, you wanna help me and mommy with dinner?" Toni asked her mini-me.

"I play with cars." Hunter shook his head in disagreement.

Toni kissed his forehead, "That's fine, buddy. We'll be in the kitchen, okay?" She says softly.

"M'kay." He replied and turned his attention back to his cars. When Toni entered the kitchen, Cheryl was seasoning the meat to make the meatballs.

"Where is he?" The redhead chuckled and Toni sighed, "He chose his cars over us."

Cheryl threw her head back in laughter, "I told you so."

"Oh hush, " The brunette grumbled, picking up her vibrating phone.