Chapter 59

⚠️CHONI ARGUMENT⚠️
3 months later

"Shh." Cheryl gently hushed Hunter as they entered the house, Aliana laid in her car seat, the 3-month-old too busy playing with the toys that hung from the handle.

"Go find momma while I take Aliana out of the car seat, kay?" Cheryl told the three-year-old A/N: Aliana was born 3 months before his and Toni's birthday, mentioned it in chapter 55)

"Momma!" He yelled, his legs leading him up the stairs. While he ran upstairs to get the brunette, Cheryl carried the car seat into the living room and picked up Aliana. She placed the gift bag with the keys to Toni's brand new motorcycle on the coffee table.

"What is it, baby?" She could hear her wife's giggles as Hunter excitedly pulled her along.

"Surprise, momma, surprise!" He says. "Alright, bub." The tanned woman said and picked him up as they walked down the stairs.

Toni smiled when she saw her wife sitting on the couch with Aliana, the auburn-haired girl was smiling and giggling up at the redhead as she made silly faces at her.

"What're my girls laughing about?" She asked, placing Hunter back on the floor. The tiny brunette's hair flew behind him as he ran over to the couch. They still haven't cut it and they wouldn't do it unless Hunter wants to, and they're sure that's a while from now.

"Aliana is extra happy today." Cheryl chuckled, kissing Hunter's cheek as the boy hugged her head.

Cheryl turned the girl around in her lap so she was facing her mother and the brunette smiled, reaching for her, "Hey, baby girl!" She cooed when the girl smiled up at her.

She took her from her wife, holding her up in the air while making silly noises and kissing her forehead each time she'd bring her back down. Cheryl smiled at the sight as Hunter excitedly pointed outside.

"What is he on about?" Toni giggled, holding her daughter on her side now. "We have a surprise for you." The redhead smiles, pulling Hunter to sit in her lap so his shoes don't dirty their couch.

"Really? What is it?" Toni giggled and gave Aliana her pacifier that was hanging from her shirt. "It's outside, momma!" He pointed as Cheryl stood up and he ran around the coffee table.

Toni raised her eyebrow at her wife and chuckled, "...Really, bug? Where outside?" She inquired. Before Hunter could speak again, Cheryl picked up the gift bag that sat on the coffee table. "Happy belated birthday, wifey." The redhead smirked, handing her the small birthday gift bag.

"Ohhh, it's for meeee?" Toni said adorably and Hunter nodded, jumping up and down happily. Cheryl took Aliana from Toni while the brunette reached into the bag and pulled out the keys to her motorcycle.

"Baby..." She mumbled, looking up at her wife who was smiling, "Did you really!?" She asked.

"Of course I did. Didn't I promise you one?" She bit her lip to keep from smiling hard. "Momma, it's owutside!" Hunter says. Toni looked down at him before picking him up, "Yeah? Where outside?"

He pointed and the family made their way outside, Toni not believing that Cheryl actually brought her the motorcycle she wanted. Even though the redhead said that she was going to buy it, she wouldn't believe it until she sees it.

As they made their way to the 8 car garage, Cheryl pressed the button and the door started rolling up making Toni gasp and place Hunter down on the ground. The mini-Toni ran over to the bike, "Swurprise, momma!" He cheered.

"Oh my god, guys!" Toni giggled happily as she began to get emotional, "You actually brought it, Cher!" She turned to her wife who was looking at her wife all of the adoration in the world.