Chapter 60

⚠️SMUT⚠️ (Finally😃☝️🏾)

Toni twisted the key out of her motorcycle as she pulled up into the garage. She sighed after a long day of babysitting Alexa.

When she entered the house, Hunter ran towards her with open arms. "Hey, buddy." She smiled, scooping him up in her arms. She kissed his cheek and tickled his side, "Where's mommy?" She inquiries.

"Mommy have meeting." He said, making a
shushing gesture. Toni nodded in understanding, "Okay, go play, I'll go check on mommy." she pecked his cheek before letting him down to go play.

On her way to her wife's home office, Toni peeked her head into Aliana's room to check on her. The 3-month old was sound asleep in the dimly lit room. Toni let the door stay open halfway before continuing her journey to her wife's office.

"Knock, knock!" Toni quipped in a whisper, peeking her head into the room. Cheryl looked stressed and tired but when she saw her wife a wide smile graced her face.

"Hey, baby." Toni giggled and went over to kiss her forehead, "You okay?" she asked.

"Mhm, now that you're here," Cheryl replied, moving up to peck her lips softly, "Work is just getting stressful. But I'll manage, " She sighed.

"What do you have to do?" Toni asked, pulling up another rolling chair her wife had in there. "Well, I have to fill out this case form and then email about 25 lawyers about this case my boss put me on, then afterwards I have a virtual meeting." The redhead explained.

Toni frowned, that does sound like a lot. Her wife works her ass off to make sure that they have a roof over their head and food on the table, even though they are rich and have more than enough money, Cheryl still liked to work and keep more coming in. Especially with Toni not being on the field, her usual pay was low since she wasn't actually on the field, but once she gets back it'll go back to normal.

Toni kissed her shoulder softly before standing up, "I'll leave you to it then, my love. Take a break and breathe, it's fine to do that. Just call if you need me, kay?" The brunette states.

Cheryl nodded and pecked her lips, mumbling 'I love you' as they pulled away. Once Toni left the room, Cheryl did what was suggested and took a break.

She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She felt her body relax and her mind clear as she had 5 minutes of quietness.

"Hunter, baby!" Toni called as she made her way downstairs.

Hunter looked over at the brunette as she descended the stairs. "Yes, momma?" He answered while turning back to his messy picture he was making with his color pencils and crayons. "I want to do something for mommy, like surprise her." She tells him, knowing how much he loved surprises.

"Swurprise mommy!? I swurprise mommy!" He said excitedly.

"Okay, so I was thinking..."

*******

Cheryl finally shut her mac book with a relieved sigh, "I need a shower then a nap." The redhead huffed when she saw that it was only 4 in the afternoon.

A knock echoed through the room making Cheryl look up to see Toni walk in with Ali, "Look Aliana, momma is done with work!" Toni said making the girl giggle.

"Hi, my gorgeous gal, how did you sleep?" She asked as Toni give her over. "I'll be back," Toni whispered and Cheryl nodded, turning her attention to her daughter who was curious about her fingers.

"You discovered your fingers, baby?" Cheryl giggled as she watched the auburn-haired girl pull at her fingers with her other hand.

"Those are your fingers, Ali. See, I have some too, even though they're bigger than yours." She chuckled. Aliana wasn't even paying attention to her, she was too busy trying to figure out what those weird stick things she's seeing.