Chapter 39

Toni yawned as she stretched out her limbs, her red-haired wife was kissing her back as she whispered her name repeatedly.

"I'm up, baby." Toni giggled, turning to face the pouting redhead, "What's wrong, hun?" The brunette asked, tucking hair behind her ear.

"I'm bored. I've been up since 9-".

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Toni huffed, looking at the alarm clock. 11:45 AM. "Baby..." Toni giggled, "That's not like you." She added.

"I know, but you were snoring, and it was such a cute sight so I just stayed on my phone. I changed my social media status to married and your last name." Cheryl said excitedly

Toni smiled, "You mean our last name?" She corrected.

Cheryl smiled, tackling her wife onto the bed. Toni smiled as her wife's bare body was pressed against her. "You knew what I meant Mrs. Topaz, " The redhead smirked.

Toni chuckled with a shrug, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I guess we'll never know." She teased.

Cheryl rolled her eyes playfully before leaning down to kiss her wife. After a few pecks, Toni pulled away, "Let me go make us breakfast." She mumbled while Cheryl chased her lips.

The brunette woman giggled, letting Cheryl kiss her a while longer. Once the redhead finally pulled away, Toni smiled at her, "Now can I make us breakfast?" She asked, rubbing up Cheryl's bare sides.

Cheryl shivered under her touch while she nodded and rolled off of her wife. She rested her head on her hand as she watched her brunette wife move to put on some clothes, "See something you like, wifey?" Toni winked. Cheryl blushed, albeit being caught, she did indeed like what she's seeing right nowq, and what she gets to see forever and ever.

Cheryl bit her lip while Toni chuckled and crawled towards her to peck her lips twice. "Breakfast should be ready in 15 minutes, shower until then," Toni told her before going downstairs to the kitchen.

The redhead sighed, picking up her phone with a smile.

Maddybear🥰[11:57 AM]: I'm 20 years old😂 I think I can handle myself, Cher. You've been looking after me since I was 12. Go ahead, live your life, start a family so I can have some nieces or nephews🤪. I have Lisa and you have Toni, regardless, we are forever sisters❤️

Cheryl: It'll be weird not having you around as much🥺 but I get it, you're growing up, and I have to learn to accept that. Enjoy San Francisco, remember, Toni and I are only 5 hours away, so don't hesitate to give us a call or text. I love you, Maddy😘

Maddybear: I love you more, Cher. We will definitely be visiting as soon as we are settled down.

Cheryl: Good❤️ Also, keep up with classes!

Maddybear: Always do!❤️

******

"I miss Nala." Cheryl pouted as she cuddled with Toni on the couch. Cheryl felt Toni's body shake, the brunette letting out a chuckle, "Me too, baby." She kissed her hair.

"We'll be home with her soon." She adds. Cheryl nodded, her mind going back to the texts Madison sent her. 'Start a family so I can have some nieces or nephews' Toni and she have talked about having kids together, but now that they are married and ready to settle down, did Toni still want that?

Toni noticed the redhead's nail-biting and sighed, "What's on that pretty mind of yours?"

Cheryl chuckled and looked up at her, "Nothing." She lied, turning to face the Tv. "Cheryl Topaz, I know you better than anyone, what is on your pretty mind?" The brunette pressed.