Chapter 34

I accidentally fell asleep after ranting about meeting Billie Eilish on my Instagram. And like, it's 10 pm now and I'm genuinely concerned rn on the other note, my voice changed and I sound like a whole dude...😃🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Toni woke up with a smile on her face, the smell of strawberries filling up her nose as she took a deep breath. She looked down at her fiancé and smiled, "It wasn't a dream." caressing Cheryl's hair.

The redhead slept against her chest, the sheet only covering her bottom half. Toni turned to look at the alarm on the marble bedside table 10:27 AM. The brunette sighed, she didn't want to wake Cheryl up, but they had to get ready to fly out to California.

Toni rubbed her pale back, placing gentle kisses in her hair, "Baby, come on. Wake up, we have a flight."

Cheryl groaned and cuddled closer to the tanned woman, "Baby. Come on, we have a house move into. We gotta get to California, baby. Remember? We're starting our life together." Toni tried to wake the girl up.

Cheryl giggled when Toni's hands tickled her side, "Come on we have to shower quickly then rush to your dorm." Toni said as she sat up.

Cheryl huffed, "Okay, okay."

******

"Is that everything?" Toni asked, zipping up Cheryl's bag. The redhead looked around at the now bland room, "Yep. That is all." Cheryl sighed.

"I'm gonna miss this place," Cheryl said as she grabbed the keys. All the graduates were dropping their keys off today as they were going to start their lives.

Toni gives her a sad smile as she picked up the two bags, and grabbed the suitcases. "Let's get going," Toni whispered, opening the door.

Cheryl nodded, looking around the room once more before turning around and walking out.

On the way to the office, Cheryl bumped into one of her 'friends' that she usually talked with. "Cheryl!" The girl smiled.

"Bria." Cheryl smiled. "Go on, babe. I'm going to drop these off then meet you at the car." Cheryl told her fiancé.

Toni nodded before heading towards the exit. Cheryl smiled as she watched her walk away, "Congratulations! I couldn't catch you yesterday." Bria laughed.

"Thank you, Bria." The redhead said, putting the keys in the bowl before checking her name off.

"Well, you have my socials, keep in touch." Cheryl smiled, giving her a side hug.

"You too!" Bria called from behind her. Cheryl confidently made her way to the car, her smile never leaving her face.

Toni closed the trunk before going to open the door for Cheryl, "Ready?" Toni asked once more.

Cheryl nodded, "As I'll ever be."

Soon as they were in the car, Toni made her way to the airport.

~5 hours later~

"Well, home sweet home." Toni smiled, "It's not big but it's decent." Toni said.

"I love it! It fits our vibe." Cheryl nodded, placing their bags down. "Don't worry, baby. When we get more money, we'll look into a new house." Cheryl said and kissed Toni's cheek.

Toni's face flushed a tint of pink as she followed behind her fiancé to unpack their stuff.

Toni sighed as they settled down on the couch after unpacking.

"We have a pool," Cheryl said, looking out the window at the back yard.

"Yep, " Toni smirked, "wanna go for a swim?" She asked, sitting up.