Chapter 84

Cheryl entered her bedroom with a very fussy Leileena, gently shushing her as she looked through her dresser for any pacifiers they may have stuffed in there. The two-month-old's cries got louder each second her need grew.

"I'm trying, baby. I'm trying." Cheryl said softly. "Alia!" she yelled over the crying. Aliana peeked her head into the room and Cheryl sighed. "Did you see the..." she trailed off when she saw the smaller girl's grip on what she was looking for.

"I found it, mommy." she smiled, holding it up to her. "Thank you, baby. You're such a big help." she smiled softly, caressing her daughter's cheek before putting the pacifier into the baby's mouth and sighing once the crying stopped.

"Why did she cry?" Aliana questioned as Cheryl led her out of the room.

"Because she was a bit upset. I made a little bit of noise when she was napping in the hamper with Gray," she explained.

"Oh no, mommy." the girl frowned. "She's okay, now, baby." Cheryl chuckled, rubbing her back. "Are you going with me or momma?" she asked as they reached the first level.

"I wanna go with mommy." she smiled, nodding excitedly.

"Are you sure? Because I will be running a lot of errands."

"I go," she confirmed. "Alright. We'll leave after Gray's nap." she looked down at the baby in her arms. "And you can eat now that you're up." she cooed and walked into the living room.

"Momma, for the 100th time. I'm sure!" Hunter groaned as he opened the sliding door to the kitchen.

"Okay, I just want to make sure, you know? This is a big step and such." Toni ruffled his hair before going to the fridge to get juice.

"Momma, I want juice! Aliana wants juice!" her toddler ran into the kitchen.

"Alright, baby." Toni chuckled, picking the girl up and placing her on the counter. Toni got three cups out and poured the fruit punch into each cup before disputing one to her children.

"Are you going with Hunter and me?" she asked the smaller girl. "No! I go with mommy." she smiles brightly.

"That's alright. We're only going to get him a haircut." she pinched her daughter's cheek before putting her now empty cup into the sink.

"Hunter cut his hair? No." she pouted.

"I'm not cutting all of it, Alia. Just the sides and back," he assured. "Oh, then, yay!" she grinned. Toni chuckled and set her daughter back onto the ground. "You better go get ready to go with mommy." she grabbed her hand.

"Bye, bye, Hunty." she waved at her older brother as their mother pulled him away. "Later, Alia." he played along.

Toni picked out black jeans, a purple T-shirt that had a sparkly basketball on it, and purple vans for Aliana. The smaller girl approved and allowed her momma to dress her. "You look so cute, baby." Toni smiled, brushing the girl's long auburn hair.

"Tank you, momma." she smiled. Toni kissed her cheek before placing the brush down and picking up a headband. "There." she smiled at her daughter through the mirror. "You're all ready."

Toni carried her downstairs where Cheryl was quickly changing the twins. "Mommy, I ready!" Alia divulged excitedly. Cheryl looked up from Leileena's face and smiled softly at her eldest daughter. "You look so adorable, my love." she complimented.

"I did a good job, huh?" Toni smirked.

"I would tell you the truth, but you get so smug." her wife tsked before picking up her youngest daughter. Toni's smirk dropped and Aliana giggled behind her hand as she pointed at her. Toni shook her head with a sigh and placed the smaller girl down on the floor.