Chapter 29

3 months later (Yes I felt too lazy to write a graduation and prom chapter) I'm awake nowwww😭

Cheryl placed the books on the office desk, wiping sweat from her forehead. "Thank you so much, Cheryl." Ms. Bell smiled.

"It's not problem, Ms. Bell. I didn't have anything important to do."

It was the last week of school. Graduation had been amazing, and prom didn't even happen. Mr. Weather Bee told the students that there was a threat that day, and prom had to be canceled. They were pretty bummed out about it, but, she and Toni spent their 'prom' night on her balcony as they cuddled and watched the stars. They talked about anything and everything.

"It was so amazing seeing you walk across that stage, deary, you looked beautiful." The old woman smiled, tucking the books under the desk.

"Thank you, Ms. Bell. My mom made sure she went all out." Cheryl rolled her eyes with a bit of a laugh.

Before Ms. Bell could reply, Cheryl heard her girl's voice, "Babe?" Toni peaked her head into the room.

"Later, Ms. Bell." Cheryl chuckled as her girlfriend went to hide behind the wall again. "See you, Cheryl. Thanks again!" She called after her.

Cheryl left the office and squealed as Toni pulled her and pinned her against the wall.

"Hey, TT," Cheryl whispered, her lips brushing against her girl's. Toni's tongue wet her lips as she looked down the hallway then back towards her girlfriend as she pulled her in for a kiss.

Cheryl smiled into the kiss, tilting her head to deepen it as her arms came up to wrap around Toni's neck. Toni pulled away with a laugh, "I always wanted to do that." She shook her head.

"How could I hate you and love you at the same time?" Cheryl joked, earning a playful flick of her ear by Toni.

"Summer vacation is coming up, " Toni sighed as they walked down the hallway.

"Yep, my family and I are going to New York the first week. Oh! That reminds me, my mom said since you took me with you for new Years, she wanted to know if you'd come along for this trip?" Cheryl asked, holding the library door open.

"I'd love nothing more." Toni smiled.

"Finally!" Emily groaned. "Sorry, Em. I had to help Ms. Bell and we sorta got caught up." Cheryl giggled.

"It's fine. So we're getting frozen yogurt. Y'all down?" She asked while Betty and Veronica played with each other's hands.

"Yeah, I'm down. You, babe?" Toni turned to Cheryl. "Yeah, I don't see why not." She agreed.

Emily cleared her throat, "Uhm- can I talk to you about something?" She nodded at Toni then over to the corner of the book section they were in.

Toni nodded, already knowing what it was about before kissing Cheryl's cheek. "Pick out a book so we can look at it when I get back." She whispered lowly. Cheryl's neck hairs stood as she nodded.

Toni and Emily made their way over to the corner, "So um...Jessica-"

"I'm fine with it. If she makes you happy, then I'm okay with it. I must admit, at first I felt hurt. But, I'm slowly getting over it. If you say she changed, then you have my word." Toni butts in.

2 months ago, Toni walked in on Jessica and Emily making out in the girl's locker room after practice. Let's just show you...

~2 Months Ago~

"Wait here, beautiful. I'll be right out." Toni pecked Cheryl's lips before entering the locker room.

Toni wiped her forehead of sweat, sighing from being tired. Those drills coach Nancy made them run were killer.