Chapter 68

Toni stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her eyes on the huge belly she was sporting. A small smile covered her face when she felt a small kick against her hands.

"We need a name for you, my love," she whispered.

She rubbed her stomach and let out a soft sigh before grabbing the lotion to start rubbing some on her skin.

"Goddamn, you're so fine, " made Toni jump slightly but giggle when she saw that it was her wife.

"Hello to you too, baby." the brunette greets.

"Hello indeed." the redhead smirked, reaching out to rub Toni's slippery sides, due to the lotion.

Toni rolled her eyes playfully when she felt her wife's hands sliding down to her clothed ass. "At least help me put the lotion on if you're gonna feel on me." Toni chuckled.

Cheryl agreed and took the lotion from the counter and placed some on her hands before rubbing it down Toni's back.

"Hunter's finally down to sleep," Cheryl whispered, kissing Toni's neck softly before continuing to rub the lotion in.

"Good. He has been grumpy this week." the brunette sighed. The young Topaz boy was having trouble sleeping lately so the couple was trying to get his sleep schedule back on track.

"Mmm, we'll get by. We always do." the lawyer finished rubbing in the lotion.

Toni turned to face her and smiled as Cheryl's hands immediately rested on her huge belly.

"How's she doing?" the pale woman asked.

"She was kicking before you came in. So I'd say that she's good." Toni mumbled.

Cheryl leaned forward to peck her lips softly, "My two favorite girls." she hummed.

******

"You're getting older, my love." Toni pouted at her daughter who looked up at her with her big hazel eyes.

The family was getting ready to drive down to the funhouse to get everything ready for the party. Toni was dressing Aliana while Cheryl helped Hunter get dressed.

Toni put lotion on her daughter before dressing her in a Burberry dress. She put her curly hair into small buns and smiled at the finishing product.

"You're the cutest baby I've ever seen." the mother cooed. Aliana giggled, eyeing her mother as the woman leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay, birthday girl, let's go find momma and your big brother," Toni said and picked her up before carrying her downstairs.

"Call for momma," Toni said and the tiny girl startled babbling but eventually got it.

"Momma!" she called.

"In here!" they heard.

"Oh!" Toni gasped, trying to make Aliana excited. Aliana giggled causing Toni to smile.

"I love you, my beautiful Ivory." she kissed her cheek.

"Hey, you two! Ready to go?" Cheryl asked when Toni entered the living room.

"Yep. This one here is excited."

******

"Aliana!" Hunter chanted through the house.

"Baby, stop yelling," Cheryl stated.

"Aliana," Hunter repeated.

"Bub. Who is Aliana?"