Chapter 94

2 months later ⚠️SMUT⚠️ (sorry if there are any errors, didn't proof read)

Toni sighed as she slammed her hand down on her alarm clock. It stopped blaring through their bedroom as Cheryl stirred. "Why did we decide to stay up late last night?" the redhead groaned.

"I wish I knew the answer," Toni replied and sat up. She rubbed her eyes with a yawn, reaching over for the water she had set there last night. The purple numbers on the alarm illuminated the room, 7:02 AM.

"Are you ready to get four active kids ready for their first day of school?" Cheryl asked. "Born ready, baby." Toni sighed.

The couple decided to split up, Cheryl handles Grayson and Leileena while Toni handles Hunter and Aliana. The redhead entered the twin's room and smiled softly upon seeing the twins cuddled together. Grayson is laying in Leileena's bed instead of his, something their kids did. The couple loved that they found comfort in each other.

Cheryl accidentally stepped on a teddy bear, to her luck it was a squeaky one, causing the sound to emit through the room. Leileena stirred and sat up, looking over at the door to see her mother. "Good morning, baby. It's time to get up."

"Mmm." the small redhead groaned and rested her head on her pillow again. "I know, baby. I know." she sighed and went over to rub Grayson's back. "Gray, baby, time to wake up."

The auburn-haired boy stirred, turning away from his sister as he fell back to sleep. Sitting up, Leileena rubbed the sleep from her eyes, pouting at her mother as the redhead helped her out of bed.

"You went to bed early, my love. Why are you so tired?" the redhead kissed her warm cheek. "I had a nightmare." the smaller redhead pouted, setting her head on the woman's shoulder, tucking her face into her neck.

"Oh, baby." her mother frowned and rubbed her back. "I'm sorry, my love. Do you want to talk about it?" Cheryl whispered. She felt her daughter shake her head against her shoulder so she dropped it. She placed a soft kiss on the girl's forehead to comfort her.

After getting Grayson up, she made them brush their teeth before going into their closet to pick out their clothes.

Meanwhile, with Toni, she watched as Aliana brushed her teeth. She had got Hunter up and the boy was old enough to look after himself.

"I promise I got it, momma. You can go start breakfast." Aliana said behind her toothbrush. "Are you sure? You don't need help with your hair or anything?" the brunette entered the bathroom.

"Nope. I got it." the girl nods at her momma through the mirror. Sighing, Toni pressed a soft kiss to the girl's wavy silky hair. "Good to know you're getting older, my love," she mumbled before leaving the room, letting her daughter have her privacy.

She went down to the kitchen to start breakfast. They didn't have time for the big feast they'd usually make, so she set out 4 bowls, and spoons before setting out the cereal and milk. She gave them three different options; Apple Jacks, POPS, and Captin' Crunch.

She started the coffee machine and put her and her wife's favorite in. They'll need it after the morning they'll have.

Cheryl entered the kitchen with Grayson and Leileena in tow, dressed and ready for the day. Leileena had on an all-Burberry outfit. From head to toe. Cheryl brought it last week when they went back to school shopping. Toni only shook her head when her wife came home with a bunch of Burberry and Fendi bags.

Grayson had on blue ripped jeans with a white Fendi T-shirt that had a bear on it along with his one out of many Gucci sneakers.

"Ohhh, look at the drippppp," Toni smirked, ruffling Grayson's hair as he took a seat on the island. "Momma, it took mommy ages to get it this curly!" he huffed.