Chapter 38 Falling With A Wolf

It was over I felt a weight being removed from the centre of my chest. Teddy flew over to me clapping, the dementors were nowhere to be found but the sky was still dark, I knew that this would not last. The teams were about to land, Teddy and I were the last following, I heard an ear-splitting scream. My head snapped to face the direction from where the scream had come from, they were back only there was more of them this time. In no time we were surrounded I tried thinking of all the happy memories I could but sad, horrible memories kept coming. "EXPECTO PATRONUM" I shouted, they fleed from the silver wolf that chased them away I noticed that the sky was illuminated with silvery-blue animals and orbs. Teddy and I flew to the ground, I felt tired and weak, Teddy looked like he was ready to faint at any moment. As soon as I stepped off my broom, Madam Pomfrey and some professors came running over to Teddy and me. My whole body was shaking and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

Darkness floods my scenes I feel my feet running, am I hunting something or am I the hunted? I see a silvery light but in an instant, it disappeared as if it went down an alleyway. I could not see anything, everything was pitch black it was like my feet were possessed I let them guide me. It felt like I turned a corner. the silver light took the shape of a wolf, my Patronus. It lunges at me I fall back but instead of hitting the floor, I am floating. Its blue face presses against mine and I am pulled down.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading please vote and share if you enjoyed. Have a good day from Niffy