Chapter 14 The man in the department of mystery's

This time Emma did not disapparate instead when her eyes went black she just walked of course they all tried to stop her but failed. McGonagall told Lupin and Tonks to stay where they were, as she followed Kingsley out the door closely following Emma.

Emma stopped in front of the vale in the department of mysteries. Harry Potter had seen what was happening and followed, he asked Kingsley what was happening. Then Emma staired just next to the right pillar of the vale, as if she was looking directly at someone before touching the floor just in front of the vale. All three of them through that she had touched the vale until were Emma had just been staring was a tall, well-built man with short wavy black hair. "Sirius!" Harry exclaimed as he went over to his godfather to give him a hug. Harry still felt responsible for his death so many years ago. McGonagall and Kingsley joined Harry in greeting Sirius back to living. McGonagall went over to Emma, to see if she was fine. Emma shook her head and her eyes went back to the blue-green colour they are meant to be.

Kingsley disapparated and took Sirius up to his office McGonagall took Emma and Harry went on his own as he entered Kingsley's office he was speechless when he saw that Lupin and Tonks were alive they all hugged Harry had been helping to raise Teddy with Andromeda after his parents died.

There was silence as nobody could believe what was happening. Professor McGonagall opened her mouth to make a suggestion when Emma's eyes went black and Harry grabbed a hold of her arm as she disapparated.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.