Chapter 28 Quidditch Training

"Emma be careful" "Emma he is coming" "Emma the wolfs are coming" "Emma, Emma, EMMA" this was chanting in unison around Emma's head. She shot up in her bed with a start, her throat was dry and sore, the room was spinning and her head was pulsating. She put her hand to her head and felt the cold drops of sweat and it was not just on her head it was covering her neck. She checked her watch it was five-fifty she would have to get up soon,  there was no point in her trying to go back to sleep, she crept over to the jug of water and poured her self a glass as she sat on the window seat, she thought back to her dream remembering it more clearly, she saw her Grandmothers dead face and the people in the photograph. who were they, who was coming, what wolfs? These thoughts were just chasing each other around her head.

When the other girls were awake they all got dressed and went down to breakfast.  Emma was not very hungry and despite all the girls best efforts, she did not eat much. Emma headed to the liberty to see what she could find out about hidden messages in dreams, but all she could find was Dream Oracle by Inigo Imago but nothing in there helped her, she got her broom from the dorm and headed to practise.

The team captain and keeper, Fai Johnston started by making them talk about what they did over the holidays, then began the rigorous stretching. About thirty minutes into the session did they get on their brooms and first it was balancing in the broom then she had them practising vital formations. An hour and a half into the session did they play a game that lasted ten minutes. "Right, good job Arianwen, Charles keep your body as closely as possible to avoid getting hit by the bludger, Jeremy, Bella, John you need better communication and keep information and Emma good job" Fai announced as training finished "our first match is against Hufflepuff in a month now we have an advantage as they still don't have a seeker"

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy