Chapter 39 Whose Memories

I felt the cold rain on my face, I am in front of a door I know all too well. The door opens and I am greeted by the smiling confused face of Tonks. I am brought through the narrow hallway and into the brightly lit living room and sat down in front of a baby with turquoise hair. This must be Teddy I think. I can hear Lupin and Tonks talking in the next room. "Dora, Dumbledore wanted  her to be safe until her muggle family is ready for her and we can look after her with Teddy."

"Remus we barely have the space in here as it is".

"Teddy seems to have decided that she is staying" I was so concentrated in overhearing the conversation that I had not realised that I was next to Teddy playing with some bricks. I did not know how long had past when I was picked up and placed in a crib with Teddy I felt myself getting more and more sleepy.

I am surrounded by darkness I can not see anything my legs are not moving I walk forwards until I can not walk anymore I put my hands in front of me and feel my way down pitch-black passageways until I see the silvery-blue wolf but it does not look like my Patronus it looks like Teddy's.

I feel my body shaking and I am freezing as I recollect of what happened at the quidditch match. So this is it the dementor took everything from me I am just a shell. I feel the warmth on the back of my neck and my forehead. I feel the warmth pulsating around my body as I hear my heart beating. I slowly open my eyes, my body feels like lead I slowly move my head and see Teddy just laying there, he has to be fine I do not think I can do anything without him.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading. Whose memory do you think Emma saw? If you are enjoying what I am wrighting so far, please vote. Thank you from Niffy