Chapter 40 In Teddy's Mind

I feel safe without even knowing where I am. I open my eyes and look up I see my dads face he holds me close to his chest, I look around, we stop in front of a door I look over and see mum holding baby girl, I recognise her eyes instantly, its Emma. The door opens and mum hands Emma over I tried to ask what is happening but all that comes out is babbles and moans. "Oh, Teddy don't worry you will see Emma again when you go to Hogwarts," said my dad in a patronisingly sympathetic tone. 

I see my mum hand over a large envelope to the lady who opened the door. "Thank you for taking her, Dumbledore wanted you to have this" mum said in a hushed whisper. 

"Hopefully I can protect my sisters only child better than I can protect my sister," says the woman looking guiltily down at Emma

"Nobody blames you, Cora," Mum says as she and Dad turn away from the house.

I am falling I feel weightless at peace, then without warning darkness collapses in on me I see a silver-blue wolf stand in front of me as a hand pulls me up, I see Emmas face "Please Teddy I need you please just wake up" she cries.

I feel very cold than to the beat of my heart heat pulsates through my body, I slowly open my eyes Emma is sitting next to me holding my hand, when she sees that I am  awake she holds me tight and says "I need you, you helped me find my way home"

"And you guided me home to," I say weakly

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. The bond between Emma and Teddy is growing. Stay Safe love Niffy