Chapter 15 Reunited

It was late and the sun had already started to set. There was a 'WHOOSH' and with a back cloud, Harry and Emma were in a poorly lit graveyard. Harry felt like he knew the place but could not be sure there was a small church on top of a hill with a lain that attached to the graveyard, like the church there was a small post office and pub with only a few retail shops the rest were quaint little Tudor like cottages.

 Harry walked closer to the war memorial and tried to make out some of the names then after Emma had resurrected whoever belonged to the graves he could get them all back to the ministry, but the war memorial changed into a statue of him as a baby with his parent then he realised where they were, he had not been here since the Christmas of 1997 during the peak of the second wizarding war. It was Godric's Hollow. This was where his parents were buried.

Harry walked over to Emma, as she bent down and touched a grave, engraved in the stone was James Potter and Lily Potter. Suddenly in its place was a beautiful young woman with long, dark red hair that hung by her shoulders, she had bright green almond-shaped eyes that shone like gems in the night. Next to her was a young man with hazel eyes, messy black hair which at the back was messier than the front and circular glasses both had a friendly smile. Emma's eyes started to burn as they turned red, then the beautiful blue-green eyes that could be described as a field on a cloudless summers day. Harry embraced his parents as he was crying uncontrollably then he turned to Emma and hugged her so did Lily and James.

"Right I think we should get back Minerva will be getting worried" choked Harry between tears.

When they apparated back in the office Emma was tired and ready to fall asleep. When James, Lupin, Sirius and Lily all saw each other they could not believe it Sirius and James hugged first, Sirius whispered "I'm so sorry I never should have suggested Pettergrew its all my fault" in James's ear as he cried all the marauders were together with Lily and Tonks (well I say all the marauders, all except peter as he was an ass hole and nobody likes him).

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.