Chapter 32 Wednesday

Back at Hogwarts and Emma felt like she was drowning in her mind. She had so many questions, how could she bring people back, why could she bring people back, why did she have to be lied to, who were her parents, who was Daniel Nelson, more and more questions kept filling her head. Every time she tried to clear her mind she saw memories, memories from both of the wizarding wars.

Teddy came up to her at breakfast on the twelfth of January with a big smile on his face "You are so going down."

"what," said Emma as she snapped out of her trance.

"Quiddich, you are looking at the new seeker for Hufflepuff," he said proudly.

"Well done but I think you will find it is you who will lose" Emma's face lit up with a smile she knew how much he wanted to be the team seeker.

They finished breakfast and headed to Charms. "Today you will be learning the mending charm reparo" squeaked Professor Flitwick. They all went over how to perform the spell correctly. When it came time to try Emma perfectly put the planks of wood they were using back together first time to the enjoyment of Professor Flitwick, Teddy mastered it soon after.

They were in the library trying to find out about Daniel, then headed to potions.

Professor Slughorn seemed to be his same old merry self although Emma noticed that he seemed quite tense. When the lesson concluded everyone left and it was only Teddy and Emma left in the classroom. Emma approached the dusty green desk. Professor Slughorn had his round nose in a worn book "Excuse me, professor"

His head shot up in fright "Yes miss Evergreen, Mr Lupin" Emma was about to ask him for the last vile of Wolfsbain Potion when he said "You must be after the potion just a minute" and he disappeared into his cupboard.

When he returned Teddy asked "is everything alright sir"

"yes, of course, thank you" Emma carefully put the vile into her bag and left the classroom

On their way to the library Mertel caught up to them "Thank you" she said rather sheepishly. She turned around only to turn back "Why did you help me?" she asked

"What" Emma was puzzled at the question

"All I have done is be horrid to you, you could have left me"

"No matter what everyone deserves to be safe," Emma said earnestly.

They got to the Library and carried on reading. They read 'Order of the Pheonix, Death Eaters and Dumbuldors Army of the Second Wizarding War.' 'The Fighters of the First Wizarding War'. They were making notes when Emma dropped her quill on her parchment making a mess.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote. Please leave a comment as I am really wanting to improve on my weighting and what to know what you what to see more of and what I need to improve on

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy

Please read the amazing work by @Findmeinparis13 and @thelostvampiree as they are both amazing writers.