Chapter 12 Emma's Gift

Emma had disapparated from Hogwarts to a small graveyard she was standing in front of two tombstones she touched the ground and suddenly Tonks and Lupin were standing were the tombstones once were. Emma's eyes were blackened with an infinite darkness. When Emma's eyes returned back to normal she was confused. Lupin was alive, Tonks was alive. They came up with the plan to try and sneak into the ministry of magic and find Kingsley and find out what he thinks they should do.

They probably should have thought a bit harder. They took the red phone box into the shiny green entrants' hall and tried to keep to the walls. It felt like they had gone on a quest to get to the minister's office. Kingsley Shacklebolt was not in his office so they just waited in silence so not to attract any of the ministry officials the silence was broken by the doorknob being twisted as the squeaky door opened in the frame stood Kingsley Shacklebolt. He looked in his office at the three people he was shocked he clearly expected his office to be empty.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends please thank you much.