Chapter 45

Lots of time has passed, Slytherin had beaten Ravenclaw in a quidditch match but lost to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw lost to Gryffindor, so Gryfindor were in the lead.

Emma and Teddy sat in the carriage waiting for the Hogwarts Express to depart so they could get home and enjoy the Easter break. Emma shut her eyes and tried to focus on one memory to try and figure out more, Emma was struggling, she managed to see something it was not clear, but she saw a man holding her she realised it was Daniel "My little stone" he said before putting her back and running off, she explained to Teddy what she saw as she drew it out.

They pulled in to the station late and went with Andromeda to the cottage that Lupin and Tonks lived in. When they arrived Lupin was nowhere to be seen, although the other order members were there, "Teddy, Emma Lupin has gone missing" Kingsly said

"Are you sure that he isn't lost after the full moon last night or maybe he has just gone out for a walk" Teddy suggested

"We have searched for him," Dumbledor said, Emma looked over at Tonks who had not said anything she had clearly been crying.

"Well you have two more people now, we should search again" suggested Emma. they stood outside the woods next to the cottage and separated into groups in order to cover more ground.

Sirius and Tonks were leading the way, Teddy suggested "Why don't we turn in to our forms the better our noses are the easier it will be to find him" so following his advise and they turned, Tonks and Teddy turned into foxes as Emma took the form of a wolf and Sirius his shaggy black dog. Emma ran forward as she picked up a strong sense of blood.

They reached the other end of the forest and turned back into there human form, they ran over to Lupins body that was sat under a tree, his face was covered in blood and he had cut up his arms and legs, Emma took out some bandages from her pocket and Tonks bandaged him up. She used Episky to heal his legs and arms. Emma turned around and saw a woman, she looked like Emma from the colour of her hair to the colour of her eyes. A smile came across her face "Emma" she said as tears welled in her eyes.

"Who are you," Emma asked raising her wand

"I am your mother" as the woman said this Emma thought back to the memories and the photos, she slowly walked towards her mother, her mother held out her arms to hug Emma, "I love you," she said. As Emma stepped out of the hug there was a huge explosion, the ground collapsed under her mother, Emma ran forwards to try and save her.

Emma's POV

I ran forward to save my mother as I felt two arms wrap around me "NO I HAVE TO SAVE HER" I shouted as I struggled to break free of the gasp

"Emma the ground is not stable you can not bring her back," Lupin said trying to get me to calm down

"I DON'T CARE, LET ME GO" I was sobbing and could barely see anything I gave up struggling and fell into Lupins arms as my legs gave up, I felt the darkness collapse in on me and expecting another memory but nothing came. I heard the other order members come out of the forest, Tonks explained what had happened quietly, it felt like time had stopped, I did not know how long I was sat on the floor in Lupin's arms sobbing. 

I looked up and ran towards my mother's body, they had recovered from the rocky bottom, touched her heart and nothing happened a burning sensation ran through my hand and I let out a scream, I looked at my hand just like my grandmother the words 'no' was burned on my hand. I let the darkness wash over me like the ocean, I felt like I was drowning and being pulled down I did not resist it I just let it.

The dementors started to surround us but what was the point, I had nothing for them to take as everyone was distracted I saw a pair of feet and looked up it was Daniel, he taunted me about my mother, I raised my wand and sent him flying back, the dementors left I carried on firing spells at Daniel, I felt the ground shake, everyone was falling over, "Emma, you have to calm down" Lupin shouted but I couldn't calm down

"STUPEFY" Daniel shouted and that was it I was falling again surrounded by darkness.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. In this time now more than ever it is important that we check in with each other and help those less fortunate. Stay Safe love Niffy