Chapter 20 Darkness

When Emma woke up the next morning it was six in the morning and she felt so drained but she knew that she and Teddy had to go back to Hogwarts. She made her bed and met Teddy out on the landing, so together they both went down for breakfast Emma pretended that she had not heard the shouting last night.

They stepped into the fireplace and landed in Professor McGonagall's office. She was writing at her desk and looked up "you two best hurry up or you will be late to your lesson also you two can try out for quidditch just sign your names on the sheet that will be posted in your common room" and with a wave of her wand their uniforms were tidy and they were in their dorms.

Emma ran to charms and only just got there on time, she took her seat next to Teddy as the lesson began. "Today we are learning the fire making charm incendio" Squeaked professor Flitwick he gave the class a quick demonstration and then got everyone to try and light a candle. Olivia Osborn ended up making her candle explode.  Emma picked up her wand and took a deep breath as everyone around her were leaving scorch marks on the desk, then "Incendio" Emma spoke it so softly you could hardly hear her she spoke as if she were comforting a baby, "oh well done" squealed Flitwick "I have not seen it so well done the first time since Lily Potter was here and even she did not get it perfect first time." The candle was lit and showing a sawing orange flame and the wax was dripping down and running over each other.

Teddy mastered it by the end of the lesson. They left class and headed for the tree. As usual, they got out their homework and started then it got extremely cold Emma felt like she was being held underwater Teddy was frozen in fear Emma turned around and saw a fleet dementors.

They ran like their lives depended on it, every time they got closer Emma kept seeing these visions these memories that were not hers, like a man with matted black hair and a boney face running then she felt something in her throat, there were more. She knew what she had to do she stopped running and removed her wand from up her sleeve and shut her eyes once again she saw memories that were not hers and her own happy memories "Expecto Patronum" she shouted, then she saw memories of people doing the same thing. When she opened her eyes a bright silvery-blue river light had shot out of the tip of her wand in front of the river was a majestic wolf. This drove them back. Emma felt her self getting tiered finely they had all gone. 

"Miss Evergreen, Mr Lupin" Just behind called a shocked voice when they turned around it was Professor Longbottom he ran over to them "Teddy, Emma are you all right, are you hurt, Emma how did you master a corporeal Patronus you are only in your first year". "I am fine thank you," said Teddy. Emma felt dazed but fine "yes I, I am fine, I do not know how I knew how to do it I just saw other people do it like Sirius and Lupin..." Emma realised she said to much. Suddenly Teddy piped up "we best be going professor lots of homework to do" but Neville is very smart and with a flick of his wand their bags were packed and in their hands, "thanks Professor best be off now" Teddy dragged Emma to Professor McGonagall's office "Veriverto" the gargoyle moved to let them pass.

 Suddenly Teddy piped up "we best be going professor lots of homework to do" but Neville is very smart and with a flick of his wand their bags were packed and in their hands, "thanks Professor best be off now" Teddy dragged Emma to Professor McGon...

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.