Chapter 19 More Reuniting

Kingsley arrived within minutes of everyone else Lupin and Tonks came to help as well. Lupin gave Teddy and Emma some chocolate, Emma got a cup of tea and started to feel better but she was still incredibly pale. Just like before Kingsley had everyone's family come and explained to them that they could not tell anyone. Everyone was reunited with there loved ones, Emma felt empty she had been writing to her parents but she had not got a letter back it was the same with her grandmother, she was starting to think that they did not care. She left the room and went down the stairs to be by her self she saw a door that was slightly open.

Inside the room, walls had peoples faces but some were burnt out, she was looking around and saw names she recognised Sirius and Andromeda "Not one for big celebrations my self" Emma turned around and saw Sirius, he scanned her face with his eyes " you look so much like your mother" Emma found this confusing as she looked most like her farther from her small nose to her blond brown hair. "Everyone was being too noisy I chose to come some were quiet" as she said this Emma spun around when she heard a familiar sound a high pitched "ho ho ho" it was her beloved owl Dobby she opened the window and Dobby flew on to her shoulder, Emma looked for a letter but to her disappointment, there was non. "Are you expecting a letter?" ask Sirius "yes I keep sending my parents and my grandmother letters but I am still awaiting there reply" said Emma gloomily. Sirius comforted her "You feel like they do not care about you, I understand how you feel after I went to live with James my parents completely cut me of." He said this, Emma felt less alone.

By the time the last family had left it was extremely late so Lupin cooked dinner and they all went to bed. Emma felt like she was falling over and over again she heard what people and the sorting hat had said about her parents. Emma woke with a start and looked at her watch it was only one in the morning and she had fallen asleep at around eleven at night. She could hear elevated voices coming from downstairs "she is smart she will find out we should just tell her" "are you barking mad". Emma was puzzled but thought it was best not to listen in to others conversations so she tried to go back to sleep.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.