Chapter 21 Memories

McGonagall's head shot up as Teddy busted into her office dragging Emma closely behind him. Teddy explained what happened so quickly it was a wonder that his mouth did not fall off. "Miss Evergreen will you explain to me what happened," said McGonagall. 

"Teddy and I were doing our homework on top of the hill when dementors surrounded us. We ran then I saw memorise bad ones that were not mine, I just knew what to do, I see memories again but happy ones next thing I know my Patronus is fighting off the dementors" Emma said this slowly as she was still in shock after what had happened. McGonagall sent Emma and Teddy to the infirmary to get some chocolate but Emma had a bad feeling that Professor Longbottom was suspicious of them. 

Later that evening there was a knock at McGonagall's door, it opened slightly and around came the head of non-other than Neville Longbottom "sorry to disturb you so late Minerva, but it is about Emma Evergreen, she said something about seeing Remus Lupin and Sirius Black perform the Patronus charm but that is impossible, I might just be being silly" as he said this the fireplace lurched forward and out stepped Kingsley followed by Lupin and Tonks. McGonagall did a long sigh of cores they had to explain everything. 

After they finished Tonks said, "we might have an issue if he really is coming we need a lot of help without anyone knowing." 

Emma's POV

I am stood next to the forbidden forest there is a man stood opposite me he had nutty brown hair, almond-shaped eyes that were green he also owned a scary harsh smile. His voice was soft and made me feel safe but what he said haunted me to the core "We will meet soon and you will learn your purpose Emma Evergreen." I quickly sat up and tried to catch my breath I checked my watch it was three in the morning but the other girls were not in there bed I walked to the door and slowly turned the handle as I opened the door I saw Teddy playing with the wolf but that man made them disappear he ran to me and squeezed my face tight "you can not escape me you will be my special stone." Just like last time, I shot up catching my breath but when I checked me watch it was six in the morning and the girls were still asleep.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.