Chapter 24 Alone

It was late as the train pulled into the platform at Kings Cross when Teddy and Emma got off the train they collected their belongings and joined the huddle of students trying to get through the wall. When they were on the other side of the wall they spotted Andromeda waiting for Teddy but as Emma looked around she could not see anyone she decided to look outside the station.

She could not see her Grandmother's or her parent's cars it was official they were not there. Teddy left the station with his grandmother and said goodbye to Emma. It was getting late and Emma was still there, she had a bit of muggle money to buy a train ticket back to Woking. When she finely arrived she took the short walk to her house and knocked on the door.

"You are not welcome here you are just a freak" shouted her Farther

"What" cried Emma

"Did you honestly believe that I was your farther" he screamed as he slammed the door on her face

She had tears streaming down her face as she ran to her grandmother's house, she repeatedly banged on the door but her grandmother never came. She used her hair grip to pick the lock of the door. As she entered she spotted a piece of paper with her name on, it read

 Emma, as you read this I am afraid to tell you but I will have perished I hope you know that all I have done was for you because I love you. I know you will turn in to a bright young witch and I am sorry that I will not be able to see all your achievements or see your kind heart and hear your sweet voice. I want you to find my old leather messenger bag the one that you like and put everything in it including my furniture then call for an ambulance and tell them that I am dead and leave through the back door. I love you more then words can say, Love Your Grandmother.

Emma was sobbing hard on to the paper as she read this but she followed her Grandmothers wishes, she found the bag and tried to fit, a dining chair into the bag as she was instructed, to her shock in went in 'It must be enchanted' Emma thought.

It took her hours to pack when Emma reached her grandmother's room and saw her body lay peaceful on the floor. She had to remain focus on her Grandmothers request and finished packing up the room. Then Emma sat down next to her and put her hand over her grandmother's heart she squealed in pain as a burning sensation seared through her hand, as she looked at her hand she saw NO written on her hand in blisters. "I am so sorry I wish I could save you I have so much to learn from you please come back to me I need you I love you, I want to show you so much I am sorry" Sobbed Emma as she held her Grandmothers body she felt a ruffle of feathers brush against her leg. 

She looked down at Dobby and her little owl gave her a high hoot and turned her head to the door Emma knew what she had to do. She picked up the phone and dialled 999, told the operator everything took her bags and ran out the back door into the large forest.  

Emma's P.O.V

The freshly risen sun blinded me and I looked at my watch dam it, it was seven in the morning and I hadn't taken my wolfsbane potion so it wouldn't work today. I found a small lake, sat down and listened to the water flow over each itself I was shaking after what had happened, I looked at my hand and the blisters were gone. I lent over the lip of the bank and scooped some of the water in my hands, it was nice and cold it reminded me of ice, I placed my face in my cupped hands, the water was soothing on my hot face, I curled up and tried to get some sleep waiting for the inevitable. When I woke up it was dark the transformation had started and I blanked out.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.