Chapter 51 The Last Week Of School

Gryffindor were in high spirits after the match but classes had to continue. Emma and Teddy were looking forward to the holidays and had decided to get an early start on their homework.

On the 30th of June Emma, when to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom as Emma enjoyed speaking to her about what it was like when she was a student. When Emma shut the door she saw writing on the wall. 

'The child must find the answers in the chasms. One two three and four. One is easy to find the snake that does not spit venom.'

After writing it down she ran to get Professor McGonagall. "I want you to forget about this Emma I will handle it," she said

That evening was the end of year feast and everyone was looking forward to it.

"We say goodbye to this year of learning to make way for a new chapter" McGonagall began her speech "we will be saying goodbye to friends but it will never be forever, now time for house points, in fourth place Slythering with one thousand, third Ravenclaw with one thousand three hundred and two, second Hufflepuff with now thousand six hundred, so in first place in Gryfindor with two thousand six hundred and twenty, well done Gryfindore" the loudest cheers erupted from Gryfindor table "Let the feast commence" then the plaits filled with food and the hall filled with laughs and conversations.

Everyone got up early the next morning and headed to the Hogwarts Express waiting for them on the platform. Emma and Teddy found a carriage to themselves and did not stop talking all the way back to Londen it was dark when the train pulled in to platform 9 3/4. Teddy and Emma found Andromeda and left the station and walked to 12 Grimualed place for the holidays to begin.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. In this time now more than ever it is important that we check in with each other and help those less fortunate. Can you believe it I have finished Emma I am overcome with emotions, thank you for the support. Stay Safe love Niffy