Chapter 18 People are coming

Emma was still awaiting a single letter in response to the hundreds that she had written to her grandmother but every day after Teddy had seen his parent, they had been writing letters to each other. A beautiful friendship had started to blossom between Emma and Teddy. She had even trusted him with her biggest secret. 

It was a cold afternoon when they left the entrance hall and crossed the grass to sit under the tree on the hill, its leaves had started to turn gold. Emma and Teddy took out there potions book, quill and parchment as they began there work. Emma took a deep breath as she said "Teddy I need to tell you something important, it's about how your parents came back" Teddy looked up with a puzzled expression "Well my eyes go black and I disparate to the place were someone either died or is laid to rest, I have been told that I touch the ground just in front and then they just appear" as Emma told Teddy this he just sat there and listened, "I always knew you were different" laughed Teddy and he changed the colour of his hair from turquoise to a brown-orange to match the fallen leaves. 

it was starting to get darker and freezing so they packed everything up and went inside for dinner. They hand just reached the lake when they stopped and Teddy looked at Emma and grabbed her arm as she disapparated.

Emma must have done hundreds by now or at least that is what Teddy thought. There was Cedric Diggory, Collin Creevy. Emma was starting to look pale and tired, every time they disapparated Teddy would grab on to whoever had been resurrected so everyone was together, so they could all go to the ministry.

Emma looked ready to pass out as they landed in a pitch-black room. Teddy saw two strange objects had landed in front of him an eye and a long wooden staff, as Emma touched the ground in front of her, a large man with a gnarled face appeared, he picked up his eye and staff Teddy realised that this was Alastor Moody but Harry often referred to him as Mad eye. There was not much time to get acquainted as Emma landed in on a large beach. Bill Weasley came out of his house to see what was going on as Emma touched the smallest grave, soon appeared was a little house elf. Emma's eyes flashed different colours but stopped when they were her beautiful sapphire and emerald colour, the little house elf introduced himself as Dobby, Bill sent a letter to Kingsley and disapparated everyone to number 12 Grimmauld Placed. Harry worked out that every member of Dumbledore's Army and the Order of the Phoenix, well all except Dumbledore and Snape were alive.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.