Chapter 1 The letter from an owl

Emma Evergreen is a sweet little girl but her parents noticed strange things about her, like toys going to her crib from the other side of the room and the TV would turn on when only she was in the room. But they thought nothing of it.  She had a loving grandmother and an amazingly happy life. Emma was born on the 24th of February 1998. But our story takes place 11 years later.

Asleep in the biggest room on the top floor of a small house, on Putnam Road number 17 to be precise on the 27th of February was, Emma Evergreen she was a brave, kind-hearted, 11-year-old girl with brown-blond hair and blue-green eyes. She woke early and slipped downstairs to watch the television but she was surprised to find her mother Cora and her farther Orson were sat at the dining table with her grandmother.

 Hoo-Hoo, Hoo-Hoo outside the window there was a beautiful snowy owl perched on her mailbox. "Well, go and get the post dear," said her grandmother. Emma ran outside and found an envelope attached to its ankle and on it read Miss E.Evergreen, the biggest room on the top floor, 17 Putnam Road,  Woking, Surrey.

With a puzzled look on her face and went to join her family in the kitchen, her grandmother had a large grin on her face when she saw the letter. 'Well open it' said her grandmother in a near sequel.

Emma ripped open the envelope and said "What's Hogwarts?" 

"Well, it is a school for witches and wizards. Would you like to go, if you do I will send an owl?" offered her grandmother.

"Really, can I, please!" Squealed Emma. 

"Gretta are you sure it wouldn't be to much trouble and were are we going to get all this?" questioned Orson. 

"No Orson it is fine I will take her shopping myself" explained, Gretta. About an hour later Emma and Gretta were in her little Ford Anglia heading to London.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans.