Chapter 23 Transforming

There was not long left until the Christmas holidays when Teddy came up to Emma after she finished breakfast and took her to the hill, after making sure that nobody was there he said "You should become an animagus" 

Emma was taken aback by this "what do you mean"

"well I was thinking if you were an animagus your transformations might be less painful" he suggested

"yes but it is not easy" as she said this she thought hard and saw a young James Potter and Sirius Black going through the long process "fine let's try"

So for a month, Emma carried a mandrake leaf in her mouth for a month during this time Emma found the positions for quidditch posted up in the common room and she was to be the seeker. It was getting extremely close to the holidays when she was allowed to remove the leaf from her mouth and with the help of teddy she put the rest of the ingredients into a small vile and hid it. Thankfully there was just a week to go until the next lightning storm so every sunrise and set she would place the tip of her wand over her hart and say the incantation.

When the lighting storm arrived she went to the shrieking shack, she said the incantation "Amato Animo Animato Animagus" for the last time as she drank the blood-red potion. She felt a double hart then the pain started, it reminded her of her transformations. 

She saw an animal that looked like a wolf but she was not sure. Finely it was over she opened her eyes and Teddy was stood in front of her clapping she had done it she was a majestic snow wight wolf. She transformed back to her human form and they thought it might be best to try and sneak back into school. They just made it to the doors as the sun started to rise over the snow-covered grounds Teddy grabbed Emma's hand as she disapparated to a large field Emma touched the floor and appeared a woman with dirty blond hair she reminded Emma of Luna Lovegood whom she had only met once.

They made their way to the ministry to see Kingsley. He wrote a letter to Luna and Xenophilius Lovegood, they all embraced each other and thanked Emma. When they left Kingsley had a hunch that something was different and ask. He applauded Emma when she told him and took her down to register.

finely it was here Christmas, Emma was going home and so was Teddy. Professor Slughorn handed her some wolfsbane as soon it was the full moon. Emma and Teddy found a compartment and started talking about all the fun they would have when they got back as the train slowly pulled away from the station.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.