Chapter 41 Always Proud Of You Love Mum And Dad

About a month had passed since the Gryffindor versus  Hufflepuff match. Emma was trying to figure out what the memory she had was and who it belonged to. She was worried about asking Lupin or Tonks as it was about them, she chose to confide in Lily as she offed to help Emma whenever possible. She wrote a letter to Lily that morning during breakfast.

Dear Lily
I hope you and James are well,
something has been dwelling on my mind recently and I was hoping you had some advice, as I am sure you know thanks to The Daily Prophet there was a Dementor attack at the quidditch match, I saw something, I was not in control of my body and I was at Lupin and Tonk's house, Lupin said that Dumbledor wanted a girl to be safe. I do not know what to make of this? I look forward to seeing you again,
From
Emma

***

Emma and Teddy were in Charms learning the wand lighting charm. Emma already knew how to do this and performed it perfectly before casting Nox to extinguish the light and helped Teddy. During the break, Emma met Dobby in the courtyard and gave her the letter before going with Teddy to Potions.

It was freezing in the dungeons but the room quickly warmed up thanks to the fire under the cauldrons, Teddy and Emma worked together and made a sleeping draught quickly. They left at the end of the lesson to go to lunch. There was lively chatter in the great hall, Teddy and Emma sat down and started discussing the odd coincidence that both Professor Flitwick and Slughorn did not give them homework.

Emma had Herbology and Teddy had Defence against the dark arts so they parted ways in the corridor and went to class. "Today I will teach you how to " Professor Longbottom never to got finish his sentence as an owl dropped a letter, he opened the letter as his eyes scanned the paper the happy hope that filled his eyes disappeared like water to a flame. "Please excuse me a minute" then he left the classroom. Emma felt her eyes start to burn so she quickly left the greenhouse, Emma was outside the liberty as everything went black

***

Neville was paralysed with shock as he saw the lifeless bodies of Alice and Frank his parents. Emma landed just next to him as a small photograph fell from his hand. 

She slowly walked forward towards there bodies her hand was pressed on their hearts Emma fell back, Neville lunged forward to catch her head Alice and Frank sat up in their beds as Emma opened her eyes, he helped Emma slowly got to her feet, "Mum ...

She slowly walked forward towards there bodies her hand was pressed on their hearts Emma fell back, Neville lunged forward to catch her head Alice and Frank sat up in their beds as Emma opened her eyes, he helped Emma slowly got to her feet, "Mum Dad" tears were streaming down his face. Kingsly entered through the door, they devised a plan to get them to number 12. Neville took Emma back to Hogwarts then he went to number 12 to be with his parents.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. I enjoyed writing this chapter as Neville has his parents close to him again. Stay Safe love Niffy