Chapter 27 Back to Hogwarts

The station was packed as Teddy and Emma found a carriage to sit in on the journey to Hogwarts. They sat down in a compartment and started the journey as cheers and shouts of goodbye came from the parents who decorated the station. They talked about what they planned to do till easter.

When the trolly witch came round they bought enough to keep them satisfied. They finally pulled in to the station when it was pitch black and they made there way up to the castle just as they had done when they were just starting the time at Hogwarts.

"Welcome back to Hogwarts" began Professor McGonagall "I hope you all had a pleasant holiday now enjoy the feast" as this was said platters filled with food appeared. When the feast was over everyone went up to there dorms.

All the girls in the Gryffindor dorm could not stop talking about what they did over Christmas and it was past 11 o'clock when they finally went to sleep. Emma was extremely excited for tomorrow was the start of Quiddich practise.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy