Chapter 33 The History of Daniel

Daniel Nelson was the close friend of Fenrir Greyback in fact he was the Alphers Mate. This meant that since Fenrir Greyback's death he has been the Alpher.

He is a skilled duelist but was expelled from Hogwarts after causing harm to other students but was convinced that they were trying to hide the fact that he was expelled for being a werewolf. After the end of the Second Wizarding War, he managed to avoid capture.

It has been noted that he like Greyback became obsessed with making every wizard and witch a werewolf.

As Emma read this she felt sick, she wanted no part in this. She packed up and briskly left the library with Teddy on her heels.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote. Please leave a comment as I am really wanting to improve on my weighting and what to know what you what to see more of and what I need to improve on.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy

Please read the amazing work by @Findmeinparis13,  @thelostvampiree and @FIREBOLT_BROOM_STICK,  as they are amazing writers.