Chapter 47 Stop Lying To Her

Everyone was worried about Emma and their worry were growing bigger. She had not shed a tear since her mother died in fact she had hardly shown any emotion at all. Why had she not even tried to defend herself against the dementors?

Teddy and Emma were excited to go back to Hogwarts, "Emma are you alright?" Teddy asked

"Yes why wouldn't I be" she answered

"Emma I have never once seen you cry after everything you have been through"

"I don't know what you are getting at"

"Emma you have these horrible memories, you saw you grandmothers dead body and as soon as you met your mother she died"

"Can we just not talk about this please" the rest of the trip they sat in silents

*** 

Let me take you to a desolate street in London, a woman knocked on the door of number 12 Grimmauld place. 

"Cora what is happening," Sirius said as he opened the door

"He, he, he, it was, it" she was so anxious that she could not finish her sentence

"Come on in, I will get the kettle on," he said

Sirius tried to get Cora to explain what had happened but she could barely form two words, so Sirius wrote a letter to Dumbledor asking what to do and let Cora get some rest in one of the guest room, Dubledor wrote.

Sirius
Keep Cora safe with you make sure
that she is never alone.
I will organise a search of the house.
I will tell Minerva to inform Emma
we can not keep lying to her.
Albus

***

Emma could not sleep, she was not sure why. She walked out of the dorm and through the common room. She left the building and walked to the edge of the lake. Emma felt the pain of the place, all around her the shadows. She wanted to find out more about what she could do. She sat down and looked at her reflection. "You look so much like your mother," said a voice from behind Emma.

She quickly spun around and there his was, Daniel she let her wand slip from her sleeve "Don't you dare talk about my mother"

"I never wanted to kill her but you see she was going to fill your head with lies, the Order Of The Pheonix aren't your friends"

"Why should I trust you"

"Well why should you trust the Order Of The Pheonix after the lies they have told you"

Daniel slowly went to grab the wand in his pocket, "Expeliarmus" Emma shouted he dodged out of the way, and a duel ensued "Flipendo" Daniel went flying back.

Emma saw no wand in his hand as he ran towards her there was a dark mad look in his eyes, she was paralysed with fear. He knocked her off her feet.

***  

Emma's P.O.V

I was terrified as I fell I hit my head on a rock, I felt blood trickle down my neck. He was on top of me, he raised his arm above his head and struck down, I felt pain fire through my body, he repeatedly did this until I could finally scream, he kept slashing me, I was ready for this pain to go away and I could be with my family forever, "Stupefy" he fell off me and landed just next to me, I felt cold my hit tears fell down my cheeks, Professor Longbottom picked me up, everything was spinning, I felt sick.

"Emma keep your eyes open," he told me, I tried my best but they ended up closing, this was death I wish it was quicker than this, my one regret was never finding my farther and finding more people to bring back.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. In this time now more than ever it is important that we check in with each other and help those less fortunate. Stay Safe love Niffy