Chapter 30 The Ring

Emma's head was throbbing and the room was spinning uncontrollably fast so she just kept her eyes closed and eventually fell asleep and when she woke up she opened her eyes instantly. The dim candle next to her bed lit up Teddy's face he had clearly been crying. "Emma I am so sorry I" he sheepishly said

"No your should not be" Emma interrupted "you had to what you did took bravery and guts I am thankful"

When Emma was finally allowed to leave the infirmary she was called to Professor McGonagall's office. "Um, Cat" the Gargoil refused to move when she said this "come on please, Griffin, Green, Christmas, The moon" and the Gargoil moved revealing the stairs. Emma entered the office and saw McGonagall seated at her desk, "Good evening professor"

"Good evening Emma" McGonagall was smiling but then her smile turned to a frown "I should have returned this to you earlier" from her pocket she produced a singular gold ring with a turquoise gem and placed into Emmas hand "this was your mothers your biological mother, not your muggle mother"

Emma felt the anger boil up inside her "How dare you give this to me after all your lies, do you know the hurt I feel do you even care, why did I even need to be lied to and who was that man and what did he want" McGonagall did not know what to say and just staid silent "Just what I thought you can keep your stupid ring" and with that Emma threw the ring back at McGonagall who was shocked at the sudden outburst, Emma ran out of the office with tears running down her cheeks.

She bumped into Teddy he took her by the hand and to the Artifact Room, Teddy wrapped his arms arrowed Emma "what happened" he whispered softly.

"McGonagall she tried to give me a ring she said was my mothers" The trees were still flooding Emma's face.

"Emma it's okay that you are upset that only now you are being given the ring and it must be hard that you're never being told anything but I know that you will find out and I will support you all the way"

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy