Chapter 13 The Minister

He was clearly shocked at the child in a muddy Hogwarts uniform and his two friends who he believed to be dead just standing in the centre of his office he shut the door and asked what had happened. Not understanding themselves what had happened the tried to explain the best that they could, to say the least, there was a lot of 'errr' and 'well um'. Kingsley just calmly walked across the room and sat on his chair until they had finished their story. 

"Well," he said in his calming voice "We should try to keep this as quiet as possible we do not want any panic or people trying to do it themselves." He had been writing as he said this then walked over to the brown owl waiting patiently outside his window with its leg sticking out waiting for the letter to be tightly tied around its leg. "I have just sent a letter to Minerva I think we should try to find a way to make sure you do not just disparate everywhere randomly it could be a cause for concern." and as he finished his sentence a bright green light flooded the room from the fireplace and out stepped Professor McGonagall. Emma thought that she was going to be expelled but she was not, they spoke of hours about how they could try and make Emma's episodes less often and noticeable and as the meeting concluded it happened.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote so I know to carry on writing and share with friends and family. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment so I know what you liked about the chapter and what I need to improve on. Thank you so much.