Chapter 3 the night before

"Emma are you packed?" called Emma's mother from the bottom of the stairs. As for tomorrow, Emma would be getting on the Hogwarts Express to start her journey in the Wizarding World. 

"Yes Mum" replied Emma she was nervous but she walked over to the window and she spots two glinting beads at the end of her garden then the garden light turned on and what she saw was not a wolf or a man it looked like nothing she had ever seen before but it ran away before she could have a proper look so she slipped out her window and slid down the drainpipe and out through the gate into the woods behind her house.

When Emma got to the woods there was nothing there so she ventured north when she was out of sight from her house she looked around then she saw it. She barely had time to react when she was swept off her feet and knocked on to the floor and before she could scream she felt a large set of teeth sink deep into her arm and the next thing she knew was that the creature had lost interest in her and left she looked at her arm and all she could see was red she knew that to save her arm so she tied her dressing gown belt around the top of her arm tight and ran home.

when she clambered back into her room she ran to the bathroom and took off her dressing gown to revealed nothing but blood she tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible then trying not to scream she pored disinfectant on her wound then she tightly wrapped a bandage around her arm and with tears in her eyes she went to her room and tried to get some sleep.

DISCLAMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans.