Chapter 31 The Two Bravest Men You've Met

Emma walked back to McGonagall's office with Teddy as she had promised him that she would always wear it "moon" Emma said and the gargoyle moved. They entered the office and retrieved the ring when Harry Potter entered looking worried. Emma's eyes went black and Teddy just grabbed her hand in time.

They appeared in front of two graves they were not far from Hogwarts as Teddy could see the top of the castle from where they landed suddenly there was an old man with kind eyes and a long white beard and stood next to him was a man with a hooked nose and greasy black hair. A stick flew into Emma's hand and a bright light shot from the stick upon closer inspection Teddy realised it was the Elder Wand!

Emma's eyes went back to there normal colour and they all had to walk back to Hogwarts. They got into McGonagall's office, Harry and McGonagall were shocked to see Dumbledore and Snape.

Now across the country in a little house just like any other, four-year-old Albus potter was causing trouble for his mother, when a green light absorbed the living room. 

"Ginny we have guests" Called Harry to his wife

"Albus Severus Potter you get down here and apologise to your sister this instant! Hi, honey" said Ginny trying to sound calm. "James where is your brother?"

"He when into the broom cupboard" replied a seven-year-old James Potter and not more than a minute later Albus Potter came zooming downstairs on his fathers Firebolt Broom Stick nearly running his sister over as she waddled to greet her father.

"Weeeeeee" laughed Albus as he entered the longe "hi dad," he said sheepishly and slowly revered out of the longe only to bump into his mother who picked him up and with a tap of her wand sent the broom away.  "Hi Harry, Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape" Ginny said happily.

I hope we are not intruding Mrs Potter" said Snape in the same slow away he had done when he was alive, noticing the ring on her finger

"Good evening Mrs Potter you have a lovely home," said Dumbledore with a twinkle in his eye. Harry gave them back their wands, Dumbledore and Snape told embarrassing storeys of Harry and Ginny from there school days until it was late. 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote. Tell me who do you want to see alive?

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy