Chapter 36 The Moons Gift

At last, the lessons were over for the day and the first years gathered in the study hall for homework, Emma sat down and took out her books and parchment when Teddy sat next to her. They started on their charms, they had to sum up the uses of the mending charm and how to correctly perform it. Teddy and Emma quickly finished and started on their potions homework. Teddy whispered "I would love to sum up the forgetfulness potion but I can not remember"

"Oh come on" laughed Emma "You need to get better at jokes" when Emma opened her herbology book and thought back to the vision and the song, she had to find out who were those people?

After supper, Emma and Teddy sneaked out of the castle. Emma took the veil out of her pocket. It tasted disgusting, it burnt as it when down her throat, making her cough. Then they headed to the shrieking shack.

***

Emma shut her eyes and saw her wolf when she opened them she saw Teddy, he had chosen to take the form of a Jack Rabbit. When the moon reached its highest peak in the sky Emma left her wolf and let out a scream as she slowly turned in to a werewolf. Teddy kept Emma company all night and they did not fall asleep till late. Emma and Teddy opened their eyes to the sight of frozen windows and a strong storm, it was too dangerous to try and get into Hogwarts. They had to stay there. After they both got changed, Emma explained to Teddy what she had seen in the vision.

The storm was only getting stronger "So why did you choose a Jack Rabbit" Emma said trying to change the subject

"It was my mothers Patronus before she met my farther"

***

Now in a library far away on an island in Wales a dusty book in removed from its place and in its pages it holds dangerous a secret.

the moon can give a remarkable gift once millions upon millions of years apart. Only when the tunnels are found may the finder if will not ...

The book is thrown across the room in rage as the remainder of the page has been ripped out leaving only a small slip of paper holding the Order of the Pheonix crest on one side.

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading please vote and share if you enjoyed. Thank you FIREBOLT_BROOM_STICK they did an amazing monologue on Emma, please go and read it. Happy New Year have an amazing 2021 from Niffy.

Also in the comments, what are you looking forward to in 2021 you might find someone who is looking forward to the same thing.