Chapter 48 The Boney Figure

Emma's P.O.V

They are there waiting for me as I open my eyes I see three people my Mother and someone I could not make out there face as my vision was slightly blurred, they were standing in front of a bony figure in a thin cloak.

"You are not ready for this place," my mother said and then she pushed me and I fell back.

I had a sensation of falling.

I see, Teddy's birthday it was during the Easter holidays, I started to feel dizzy everything was flashing before my eyes people dying, people getting tortured. I felt as if I was hit by the Hogwarts express.

I opened my eyes and I was stood in the infirmary, Teddy was sat next to a bed crying

I opened my eyes and I was stood in the infirmary, Teddy was sat next to a bed crying. I looked down and there was me just lying there all bandaged. I was confused about what was happening, I left the infirmary to try and find out what was happening down the hall and to Professor McGonagall's office.

Some of the order members were in her office, they were talking about the attack. I walked around the office trying to make sense of everything but nothing did. I saw a familiar shadow cross the floor, it was the boney figure. "Emma Morgan Evergreen it is nice to meet you" the figure reached out its hand for me to shake it.

I was hesitant before taking the hand "how do you know my name?" I asked the figure just shook its head and pushed me to the floor.

The memories flooded my mind again, I could feel all the pain, sadness but I could also feel all the happiness, before the feeling of being hit by the Hogwarts express returned.

 The darkness folded in around me, I could not breathe it felt like I was drowning. I shut my eyes expecting death when a blue light infiltrated my scenes forcing me to open my eyes, two wolfs were in front of me one had something in its mouth. I reached out my hand and tried to grab one of them in the hopes it would take me to safety. I felt something grab my leg pulling me down to the depth, I looked down to try and work out how to free myself, I felt the terror build up in my body, I saw the dark mad look in the green eyes his mouth contorted into a dangerous smile. I tried to kick his face to get him to let go. Every time I escaped his grasp he would pull me down, I started to feel tired and week each grasps to the wolves in front of me lots the energy I could not give up.

I finally reached one of them and was suddenly lying on my back, I slowly stood up the wolves were gone, I was alone I saw it all around me, my mother dying I have never felt so useless my friends were trying to fight away the dementors, my legs felt numb as they gave way. "Hey, Emma I miss you just please open your eyes" I could hear Teddy's voice and there he was, he was sat next to me, then the ground collapsed.

 "Hey, Emma I miss you just please open your eyes" I could hear Teddy's voice and there he was, he was sat next to me, then the ground collapsed

I felt my head hit something soft, my back hit what I can only describe a soft plank of wood, as my body was rapt in cotton sheets. My whole body was screaming in pain but not as much as my mind everything that I had just seen. I flinched as I felt soft cold hands hold my wrist, my eyes slowly opened and the darkness parted.

I slowly sat up, I felt dizzy as Madam Pomfrey approached me. "What happened," I asked her

"You were attacked, you have been asleep for three weeks" she replied I felt my stomach drop as she said this, I missed so much this could not have been possible. 

"Have I missed the quidditch match, who won?"

"Hufflepuff beat Ravenclaw but the Grinfindor verses Slythering match has been postponed" she responded

"Is Teddy alright"

"He is fine"

I felt the sudden realisation fly to the front of my mind "Paper" I said and Madam Pomfrey gave me an odd look. Then the doors opened and Professor McGonagall entered holding my sketchbook and my box of pencils.

"I figured you might want these" Professor McGonagall handed them to me, as soon as my hands held them I flipped open the book and started to draw. 

Please remember that full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. Thank you for reading if you are enjoying it please vote and share. In this time now more than ever it is important that we check in with each other and help those less fortunate. Stay Safe love Niffy