Chapter 29 He is here

"Emma you are too late" "Emma he is here" "Emma, Emma wake up" over a week had passed since her first nightmare but each time it changed warning her that he is getting closer. She was getting anxious who was coming?

It was a Friday and well to put it blunt it was going slowly. Two lessons with Professor Binns the most boring ghost in the world. Then potions in the freezing dungeon except they were flooded and there was no more dry firewood so they spent the whole lesson in Professor Trelawney's stuffy room Emma felt like she could not breathe.

Teddy and Emma took some sandwiches and went out to the tree that they all ways did homework under, sadly they were followed. By non-other than Mertel Stride.

She started calling Emma a Mudblood and Teddy the son of a dangerous half-breed and child of a madwoman. This was too much for Emma to hear as Lupin and Tonks had been nothing less than kind to her, she let her wand slip out of her robes sleave and turn around and showed "Expeliearmus" sending a bolt of red lighting out of her wand and Mertel flying back into the fog covering the castle.

Mertels wand had fallen out of her trouser pocket she grabbed it "Flip"

"Expeliarmus" shouted a cold voice that Emma recognised all two well "Stuperfie" the owner of the voice stepped out of the fog and into the sight of the two children "naughty nobody hurts my golden girl." Emma and Teddy stumbled back as the stranger came into view

"Sorry but who are you" questioned Teddy

"You are the famous Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks' boy Edward Remus Lupin I am Daniel Nelson" he took a step with every word he said, he had neat nutty brown hair, his face was scarred and his eyes remained Emma of those eyes that belonged to Lily and Harry Potter, "and you, my dear are Emma Evergreen"

"how do you know who we are?" Emma said trying to sound brave and assertive when all she wanted to do was run.

"I Miss Evergreen have been watching you for a long time and of course where you are Mr Lupin is never far behind"

"what do you want" Emma was trembling now and ready to kick his arse

"I thought you would want to meet you creator" he pointed to his arm Emma knew that he was the one who had bitten her he was now nose to nose with her "Emma I want you at my side to get rid of the muggles who want to kill us all and make everyone like us so they know what it is like join me Emma and together we will take over the wizarding world" 

"no" Emma shouted pushing him away, her and Teddy ran to Mertel's unconscious body to help her into the castle when BOOM the ground behind them shook. Thinking on her feet  Emma got up and started to duel with him.

Reds, greens, purples and blues were flying all about the field students were flooding out the school to see what was going on. Daniel disarmed Teddy grabbing him and threatening to kill him to which Emma stood down to immediately He pushed Teddy forward who grabbed his wand he knew what Daniel was going to do and with a swift "Flipendo" sent Emma flying backwards. McGonagall got in between Teddy and Daniel.

Daniel was clearly troubled by the headmistresses presents "I will be back" he said as he ran off towards the forest Teddy went to go after him only to be stopped by McGonagall

"I think we should check on Miss Evergreen" McGonagall sent everyone back inside as Professor Longbottom, Teddy and herself went to check on Emma and Mertel

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters full rights go to J.K Rowling and Warner Bros. I am just a fan wright fan fiction for other fans. If you like the Emma Evergreen Series please vote.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, whatever it is you celibate I am wishing you a happy and safe one and hopefully an amazing 2021. Thank you for the support this year I am truly thankful and appreciate it dearly. Love Niffy