Volume 8 Chapter 4: When Flowers Bloom

Inside (Y/N)'s room, (Y/N) is woken up by the sun rise, regardless of being underground as the "window" inside the room is a monitor displaying the camera feed from outside.

(Y/N): *sighs* .... A lot has happened yesterday... Hopefully, it pays off today.

As (Y/N) was about to sit up, he gets pulled back and then pinned down by Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: I'll take care of that for you~

(Y/N): Y-YANG?!

Yang: Surprised still? I thought you'd get used to this, by now.

(Y/N): How did you get in here?!

Yang: You know, you have a knack of forgetting to lock your door.

(Y/N): .... I knew I missed something.

Yang: Enough about that.

She then proceeds to caress his cheek.

Yang: Let's just enjoy ourselves~

(Y/N): Y-Yang, wait!

Yang: Why? This is the perfect time. Everytime I take the advantage, something else comes in the way. And I'm tired, (Y/N).

Yang stated as her expression turns serious. She pulls back as (Y/N) sits back up.

(Y/N): Y-Yang...

Yang: I'm tired... And... for some reason... it feels like this will be the last time we'll be able to see each other.

(Y/N): ...

Yang: At least... Well... Even if you don't choose me... at least you'll know that I..... I....

Her heart starts beating faster as she couldn't continue her sentence, losing herself from (Y/N)'s gaze as they both stare at each other, passionately.

(Y/N): Yang...

Yang: (Y/N)...

Their face gradually leans closer to each other, their lips almost an inch away from touching, until a rope ties around Yang

Yang: Huh?

Then gets pulled away from his bed, by Sonya, who was watching from the open door, smiling at them.

Sonya: No indecent acts on the bunker, please.

Yang: Oh come on! It was about to get better!

Sonya: Rise and shine, Huntsmen! Time to teach you kids how to fight like one.

================================================================================

Jaune Arc walks into a briefing room with a coffee mug and heads over to where Team RWBY, (Y/N) and his teammates are sitting. Team RWBY still being tired from their sleep, except for their leader, who is shaking uncontrollably from excitement. 

(Y/N): Jaune!

Jaune: Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): How're you feeling?

Jaune: So far so good.... I think... Nothing has happened to me yet, so that's good.... Right?

(Y/N): For your sake, I hope so.

Lucas: EYES UP, HUNTSMEN!

He yelled, waking everyone up from their seats as he gets in front of them.

Lucas: The Atlas Military may have gave your weapons some upgrades. But those upgrades are useless if the user is unskilled. So from today, you are going to be trained by us, The SHLD Forces. Teach you kids how to utilize your weapons, teamwork and your surroundings.