Team SHLD: Haytham Saxe

Somewhere along the road, near the border of Menagerie, two Atlas Trucks are moving across the road. Each trucks have a group of Faunus, men, women and children, cuffed in chains, inside the cargo. Inside one of the trucks, the Faunus people are all quiet and gloomy while the two Atlas guards, on the front seats, are having a chat.

Atlas Guard 1: Why do we have to go all the from Atlas to Menagerie? We have tons of workers down in Mantle, half of them are Faunus people.

Atlas Guard 2: Hey, newbie, it's not our job to ask, alright? We just do.

Atlas Guard 1: It just doesn't make any sense.

Atlas Guard 2: You'll get used to it.

One of kids at the back of the truck is whispering to their mother.

Atlas Guard 2: Hey, what's going on back there?!

Faunus Mother: Can we take a quick stop, just for a sec.

Atlas Guard 2: You're not here to make demands, animal.

Faunus Mother: Please, my son just needs to pee.

Atlas Guard 2: Are you serious?

Atlas Guard 1: Alright, I'm making a stop.

Atlas Guard 2: We are not stopping!

Atlas Guard 1: The kid just needs to pee. What's the worst thing that can happen? Besides, it'll be very troublesome if his bladder explodes when we get back.

Atlas Guard 2: ... Fine.

After stopping in the middle of the road, the Atlas Guard opens the back door of the truck.

Atlas Guard 2: Go on, kid, and make it quick.

The Faunus child exits the truck and approach the nearest bush, while the Atlas guard commands the other.

Atlas Guard 2: Watch him. Make sure he doesn't run off.

Atlas Guard 3: Copy that.

Suddenly, another Faunus child inside the truck threw an apple at one of the Guards, using this chance to escape as the Faunus starts running.

Atlas Guard 2: Shit! After that animal!

Two guards starts chasing after the young Faunus.

Atlas Guard 2: Little bastard!

Meanwhile, at the top of one of the tree branches, an eagle flies off and starts following the two Atlas Guards.

================================================================================

The Faunus child ran deeper into the forest with two Atlas guards behind. After a short while, the child trips and landed face first on the grass.

"Nowhere to go, you filthy animal!"

One of the Atlas Guards grabs the Faunus child's arm, revealing the child to have a red hair and a scar on his left eye with a brand labeled "SDC".

"Looks like this ain't his first time."

"Seems like it. Alright, you little shit, you're going back to th--"

The Atlas Guard got interrupted by the loud sound of an eagle screaming.

"As I was saying, you're going back t--"

He gets interrupted by eagle's scream again.

"You are going back to--"