Volume 6 Chapter 5.5: Aftermath

Jeff arrives at the Brunswick Farm, where the group were staying. The sight of the burnt up house caught his attention, making him stop and stare at it for a moment.

Jeff: Smokes are still coming out... And yet no sign of life anywhere... What the hell happened to this place?

After awhile, he then hears slow footsteps and some bones cracking behind him. He casually turns around only to see a group of Apathy, slowly approaching towards him.

Jeff: I don't suppose you guys know what has happened?

The Apathy lets a out a loud shriek but surprisingly did little to no effect towards Jeff. After he cringes from the Apathy's shriek, he then casually picks as he pulls out his knife.

Jeff: Not cool.

He flings his knife towards the group of Grimms as it stabs one on its head. The Grimm took the impact of the knife before returning back, leaving the knife on its head. Jeff, shocked, extends his hand as the knife flies back to it.

Jeff: Well then...

The group of Apathy lets out another shriek as Jeff only cringes in irritation.

Jeff: Will you knock it off?! Do you guys even want to kill me, or do you just want me deaf?!

With a snap of someone's fingers, a dark red portal opens up below the group of Grimms as hands emerges from it, grabbing and pulling the Apathy inside. The Apathy could do nothing as they could only shriek. After all of the Grimms are pulled down inside, the portal then closes.

Jeff: Shit.

???: Quite the contrary.

Jeff turns to where the sound of that voice was, only to see the young man, from before, who is leaning against the well while smoking his cigarette.

???: They say, those things could make anyone feel like a potato.

Jeff: What now?

???: Just thought I'd drop by, see how you're doing.

Jeff: So what, you're gonna stalk on me now?

The young man chuckles in response as he throws his cigarette down the well.

???: Like a pedophile watching a ten year old.

A pure red fire suddenly lit up inside the well as the young man simply watches it with a smile , ignoring the screams of the Apathy from inside.

???: It's amazing how Salem can make so many different forms of these beings. Or is this still the work of the God Of Darkness? I knew I should've asked him for more details, but whatever, the bastards gone missing for.... What? *chuckles* A thousand years?

Jeff is just glaring at him, menacingly.

???: Alright. Look: I'm curious, okay. I mean I resurrected you to kill your friend's look alike. Yet here you are, trying to get to Argus. You do know you're going to the opposite direction, right?